ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Well...today's useless and incredibly boring bullet points to skip over.

• Friday I corrected f-up my zoning study and added FAR to the project, resent to client and we got the job....yay... More work. 17-story residential tower within Columbia University campus.
  • Puppy bit my nose and left a bruise just in time for a horrendous impending work week.
  • Going to dinner with my siblings on Saturday. No spouses or kids. First fun thing we've done together in 3 years. Was all about parents health and hospice. I'm getting a cab home cause this feller will be drinkin some vino. 'Some vino would be keeno." Bonus points for quote.
  • Took pup to field and let her off lead to open up her lungs. She can fly. Will be interesting when she's 3x bigger.
  • Oldest son played a good soccer game yesterday. He played smart. Draw.
  • Wondering if Funks 2-yr old watches baby bigmouth surprise on YouTube. Equally annoying to daddy finger and Indian(dot) Jonny Jonny.

• Good morning, posters.
  • 59°F and light rainy in Johns Creek this morning. IFR, of course.
  • Coming to you from the gazebo for a pleasant change. It's been a couple of months. Nice.
  • QB drove to Punta Gorda yesterday. Missing her. Old across the street neighbors in Lexington from 1970. The friendship took. IBMers.
  • Had 4 of the grandkids yesterday keeping me company. They did a good job. Took them out for Japanese last night. It was just great and expensive as always. Lobster for me. The chef did a beautiful job. Had a little saki.
  • #3 is camping all week near Ft. Campbell. Going to Ranger School later this year in Louisiana. Miss him.
  • Don't know how we will make out without Willis. That ankle looks awful. Don't know how long he will be out.
  • Isaac played great. 12 rebounds in 20 minutes against some good rebounders. That TF call was BS, At that moment (before the TF) I thought we would win the game. Damn.
  • 1st mug of Dark Magic down.
  • Monday.
  • Over.

Good morning, Big-D. Currently 63°F in ATX. Hope all is well in your world.
20 degrees colder in Smiths Grove, but the sun is trying to burn off the moisture from the last two rainy days.

Why did UK have to play Texas A&M two year in a row at Texas A&M?

I have ask this on the national board and now answer yet.

Also why did UK pick up LSU as a home and home this year? Was it because LSU had a good recruiting class?

Just as an extension of my keeping the D-League aware of the screwing UK continues to get in the SEC:

SEC games only
Opponents
FT FTA
267 371

Kentucky
FT FTA
194 281

That translates per game to nearly 7 more FTA than UK. In one SEC game UK got more than their opponent. Mississippi St.

If anyone says refs don't make a difference they are missing several lobes of brain tissue.

End of bitching; however, Pat Adams had better get some security. If I see him in the airport I will spit right in his eye and call him nasty names.

20 degrees colder in Smiths Grove, but the sun is trying to burn off the moisture from the last two rainy days.

Why did UK have to play Texas A&M two year in a row at Texas A&M?

I have ask this on the national board and now answer yet.

Also why did UK pick up LSU as a home and home this year? Was it because LSU had a good recruiting class?

Just as an extension of my keeping the D-League aware of the screwing UK continues to get in the SEC:

SEC games only
Opponents
FT FTA
267 371

Kentucky
FT FTA
194 281

That translates per game to nearly 7 more FTA than UK. In one SEC game UK got more than their opponent. Mississippi St.

If anyone says refs don't make a difference they are missing several lobes of brain tissue.

End of bitching; however, Pat Adams had better get some security. If I see him in the airport I will spit right in his eye and call him nasty names.
You know the number. 867-5309. Ask for Jenny. She gets lots of calls.

Last edited:
567-5309.

dunno.gif

That bitch get a new number? Screw her.

That guy smokes the weed for sure...

You see this often, but idk if ive seen officials blow their whistles and then throw their hands up and look at the other officials like "uhhhh what's he call? I blew my whistle, but I couldn't see it...what happened? I know something happened, did you see it?" more than they did that game. It was bad.

Idk, sounds about right, probably a bit less.

I do know the offseason is big time smoking season for some football players because that's the only time they really have to smoke freely.

Had an acquaintance who was robbed by 2 players for some....a whole mama plant...all parties involved were from...Ohio. F that place.

I just can't believe hatcher was the guy wrecklessy transporting a pound of weed...that kind if tells me maybe he doesn't have that many friends here at UK, or he really is involved in trafficking. Seems like a big risk for not a huge reward....I mean, he's a football player on campus. That shiz is *everywhere*.

Idk, sounds about right, probably a bit less.

I do know the offseason is big time smoking season for some football players because that's the only time they really have to smoke freely.

Had an acquaintance who was robbed by 2 players for some....a whole mama plant...all parties involved were from...Ohio. F that place.

I just can't believe hatcher was the guy wrecklessy transporting a pound of weed...that kind if tells me maybe he doesn't have that many friends here at UK, or he really is involved in trafficking. Seems like a big risk for not a huge reward....I mean, he's a football player on campus. That shiz is *everywhere*.
It is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT