ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Rumors swirling about that Poythress may be done for the year. I know most of you you bash him...but the Cats need Poythress to make a deep run this season. We are weak in the middle and what few big we have are prone to foul trouble.

If Lee can produce somewhat close to what he did yesterday...and Skal & Humphries can keep improving...and Poythress can get healthy...then I see a deep run on the horizon and a legit shot at a title.

But our guards can only get us so far. Without Poythress in the mix...I don't like our chances.
I sure hope that rumor isn't true. The team has been playing great but we need Poythress.

Science Break:

These two spiral galaxies, drawn together by gravity, started to interact a few hundred million years ago.
hs-2006-46-a-web.jpg

The Antennae Galaxies are the nearest and youngest examples of a pair of colliding galaxies.

They are about 65 million light years away.

The jackass across the street is snow blowing his driveway at nearly 10 PM. He's one of the few people in the neighborhood without kids. F****r has had all day to do this. Now my kid can't sleep. Think I'll put a brick through his window.
What's sad is it is supposed to rain before morning, he might be wasting his time. **** bricks. Fish bomb this bassturd. Get a slab o fish, hide it somewhere by his front door. Sit back, and in a day or two, enjoy as he searches for the source of the odor.

32 here in the City. Kids home today. Check in later. FCC.
We're at 61°F here in ATX this morning. No work, as I'm off for President's Day.

I have a full day ahead:

Feed "Sadie", hound #1, and take her out. "Summer" has already chowed down.
Start laundry at 9 am.
Prepare meals for Tuesday-Thursday..
Bus up to Total Wine around noon to pick up some new beers for the next 2 coming weekends.
Hike to the grocery store later around 6 pm for exercise + fruit & walnuts.

Last edited:
Son going to get X-rays today. Hoping for good results!

-overrate yesterday, paying for it today.

-took off today due to son, so weather not a problem.

-missed most of the game sat. Caught 15 min in second half. Just taking it easy with UK. See how I feel come March.

-nothing to add about Ulis. Something old school about him, like from a different era, complete, kind of point we've dreamed about for years. Of course our bigs suck...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT