ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Herod...I used your white bronco joke. And I made a comment like, "I don't see what all the fuss was about...I didn't see Cam Newton celebrate on the field even once last night." I used a couple of other non sports related jokes that were speech/industry specific.

Meeting went well. I dazzled them with some basic smoke and mirrors stuff. And then clubbed them over the head with some real facts.

Got the dotted line autographed. But that was mainly because of the groundwork i have laid over the last 6 months...not specifically because of this meeting. But still...

Wooohooooo!!!!!!

Party at Compound de Kaizer El Presidente tonight.

Canceled my other business neeting. Canceled my lunch meeting (not bidness related). Im taking the rest of the day off.

Hold all my calls. And don't post anything directly addressed towards me.

Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!

• Mornin, posters.
  • Dark Magic going. Delicious.
  • 43°F cloudy to overcast in Johns Creek. IFR in effect. Feels colder.
  • Sympathies to you folks dealing with snow. It is still February.
  • Denver happy.
  • Denver defense was awesome.
  • Sentry dog curled up in a knot in her bed. Does not like the cold at all.
  • Didn't get enough sleep. Saw Terms of Endearment. I'll just watch some of it. Had to see it all. It had been a long time since the last time. There is a lot in that movie. Recommend it if you have not seen it.
  • Mack Jones going.
  • Got my Denali back Saturday. Battery was dead dead dead. Would not hold a charge. Bought a Diehard yesterday. Discovered a bent wheel on the right rear. That dealership collected about 21K for repairing my car. Not happy with presenting it to me with a dead battery and a bent wheel. Amirong?
  • Over.

No way Louisville beats Duke at Cameron.
I dont know, they are playing for Trey and Damion. HOFCRP will have them playing out of their minds.

-Didnt really watch much super bowl. Did try and bet the broncos before. No dice. The computer projections had them covering.

-Quiet weekend, had a touch of food poisoning. Will teach me not to try hole in the wall mexican joints where no one speaks english. :eek:

Reactions: UKGrad93
1985 Bears dominant defense demolishes Patriots and they win SB going away.

2000 Ravens dominant defense wins SB despite having Dilfer (and his lack of dimes) as their QB.

2015 Broncos dominant defense wins SB despite having very poor QB play by Manning.

2030 place your bets mid-season on the team with the best D in the league to win SB. Of course that's a pretty good bet in any given NFL season...but stay on point here.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

Even when they fabricate 10 full pages in the rule book to help QB'S and WR's overcome this major obstacle.

Supposedly, nothing. It was posted on Twitter right after that he was not prompted to say it, and the mentioned equaled like $4 million in Super Bowl advertising space.

Yeah but ummmm...Peyton owns 3 or 4 Budweiser distributors. So he kind of gave a huge plug for his own business. A free plug...worth $4 million.

Peyton ain't no dummy.

1985 Bears dominant defense demolishes Patriots and they win SB going away.

2000 Ravens dominant defense wins SB despite having Dilfer (and his lack of dimes) as their QB.

2015 Broncos dominant defense wins SB despite having very poor QB play by Manning.

2030 place your bets mid-season on the team with the best D in the league to win SB. Of course that's a pretty good bet in any given NFL season...but stay on point here.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!

Even when they fabricate 10 full pages in the rule book to help QB'S and WR's overcome this major obstacle.
Very true. If you like defense, last night was your game. Both sides played well, one just got the plays it needed when it needed them. The turnovers were the key. Both Newton fumbles led to TD's. That's the difference in the game.

So, I read the full transcript of Cam Newton's post game press conference. Yeah, it looks bad he got up and walked away, but he was being asked some stupid ass questions after just coming off the field in the biggest game and loss of his career. Kinda don't blame him. In his shoes, I'm not sure I could have held back telling them how awful they were.

Case in point, on the flip side, Tracy Wolfson and Jim Nantz both couldn't resist asking Peyton if he was going to retire, and jamming a microphone up his nostril. Get pumped you two! Peyton probably is gonna retire, and he was not gonna outshine his team who carried his ass to that Super Bowl win. Ask dumbass questions, get treated like a dumbass.

I did absolutely nothing the rest of the day after my meeting . Which was nice...for a while. Then I got bored. Offered to pick up the kids at school...take them for ice cream or something.

Amateur move.

Car pool sucks. Ice cream with the kaizerettes will be fun. But this car pool business is some effed up shite. I'm about to kill a mother effer. In fact, if I had a trident in the car...someone would already be sleeping with the fishes.

Ordering a mash-esque lick-able blood knife when I get home.

• You can kill a man.
  • You can kill a child.
  • But, you can't kill a man-child.
I'm not really sure what I'm getting at here, I'm just avoiding taking in this next patient.
skeletor-and-hordak-laugh-o.gif

• You can kill a man.
  • You can kill a child.
  • But, you can't kill a man-child.
I'm not really sure what I'm getting at here, I'm just avoiding taking in this next patient.
Back in '90, I remember one of the LHL sports writers referred to Jamal Mashburn as a "man-child". Any connection?

Cue Card aka BC_1978 on the Card board:

"McGee was trusted and he broke that trust. He is dead to me and will never be considered L1C4 IMO."

[laughing]

I'm sure he's heartbroken to not be considered a part of the dumbest acronym in history by a terrible drunk.
They are scrambling to point gingers at anything in the world except Pitino and Jurich. Andre McGee, Matt Jones, a UK booster, Katina by herself, and now Ramsey. They know the departure of one most likely leads to the departure of the other, and the end of L1C4.

I love it. The delusional card fan has been entertaining since Friday. There are some out there who honestly believe nothing happened. Smrt, who used to work FOR the NCAA is saying it is bad enough to jump in front of it. That alone means whatever happened is going to be damning when it comes out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT