ADVERTISEMENT

Couple of good basketball games on tonight

Took Michigan in a pick ‘em game last night. Saw their last couple of games and those dudes are balling rn. Couldn’t believe the spread. Vegas missed big on that one.

Reactions: Fox2monk
For a minute there I thought we had another fast paste offense or pre madonna situation on our hands.

Pitino definitely having a problem with the long balls tonight. His bigs standing around like a pole to the ceiling. They just need to vacate the building.

New coach. Several new players. They are also missing RJ Luis to start the season. Scored 11.5 and shot 45% FG and nearly 35% from 3 last season at UMass. Could be a 14-15 point guy for them this season. Still getting used to Pitino's system. I think come conference time theyll be a headache for everyone in the BE

I still don't get Ware going to Nova.Only got 7 minutes so basically did a transfer of benches.
But he wanted to show fans that he was moving on after a long career at UK and really appreciated the fans. He's asking that we show him love as he takes on this new challenge.

New coach. Several new players. They are also missing RJ Luis to start the season. Scored 11.5 and shot 45% FG and nearly 35% from 3 last season at UMass. Could be a 14-15 point guy for them this season. Still getting used to Pitino's system. I think come conference time theyll be a headache for everyone in the BE

UK has tons of new players every season and has players out. Will u make this same post (minis new coach part) if UK loses tonight?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT