ADVERTISEMENT

Could we call a truce ?

our 20th something trip to Coz - and there are a 100 better places to hang than senior Frogs - you could get that atmosphere in Lexington . You will find me at Punta Sur Cerveza- coz’s only craft brewery . Assuming I don’t get hung up for more than an hour in customs .

One can hope. But I doubt it. Too many on here that see any criticism of how the team or player is playing or coaching decisions or lack of, seem to take it personal and then attack other posters.
And also too many on here blast the coach and players (this team is going to the NIT, Cal can’t coach etc.) until they hit their stride in mid February which is the formula for most of the past ten years.

And also too many on here blast the coach and players (this team is going to the NIT, Cal can’t coach etc.) until they hit their stride in mid February which is the formula for most of the past ten years.
Wrong. There’s only a handful of those. The vast majority just like discussing how the team and players are playing and what can be done to improve.

Agenda. Lol. What exactly is that agenda?

Just give it up. I’m not getting into another pissing contest with you and your little band of misfits. Post to yourself and don’t expect any more replies. I’m done dealing with agenda driven adolescents.

I don't see why y'all even started with me
I get in beefs, my enemies die
I don't ceasefire 'til at least all are deceased
I'm eastside, never be caught slippin'
Now you see why I don't sleep
Not even a wink, I don't blink
I don't doze off, I don't even nod to the beats
I don't even close my f’n eyes when I sneeze

Man what got placed in the water ? Whether it’s new threads to bait each other or old threads drug up from the depths - could we stop it . Go big blue - see ya live from Cozumel in 4 hours !
Read down through this thread you created and you’ll see why it’s not possible. It’s as predictable as the sun.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
I don't see why y'all even started with me
I get in beefs, my enemies die
I don't ceasefire 'til at least all are deceased
I'm eastside, never be caught slippin'
Now you see why I don't sleep
Not even a wink, I don't blink
I don't doze off, I don't even nod to the beats
I don't even close my f’n eyes when I sneeze

You do spit into the wind, you did tug on Superman's cape, you did try pulling off the mask of the Long Ranger but you quit when you tried dissing "the" BBUK...

Morkleptomaniacsky.....

This.

Every December we struggle. I sometimes wonder if some of those people have paid attention the last 10 years.
It's an endless cycle some people are naturally cynical and in December they crucify the team playing poorly and say Cal can't coach and we are no better than a sweet 16 team and may even not make the tourney. Then we go on a run and the positive people call out those who were being cynical and the cynical people then say they were just having constructive criticism of the team. Just 2 different types of people being fans in different ways. I am more along the lines of the "sunshine pumpers" but as long as you are being reasonable and criticizing things like hagans turnovers issues or EJ taking 18ft jumpers i dont have a problem with that. Its the Cal doesn't run an offense or can't coach, or hagans needs to be on the bench type of stuff that is just not intelligent.

Reactions: Blueaz and 78Gooses
This place is unbearable the first half of every game but by games end some of the negative post look silly. I say some because critiquing the team is fine in my opinion but the NIT or cal needs to be fired is absurd

our 20th something trip to Coz - and there are a 100 better places to hang than senior Frogs - you could get that atmosphere in Lexington . You will find me at Punta Sur Cerveza- coz’s only craft brewery . Assuming I don’t get hung up for more than an hour in customs .

What kinda beers do they specialize in? Do they have their own IPA, stout, etc? Very cool they have their own brewery

Sure, just stop trashing the team in general unverifiable terms. Stop whining like children about rebuttal to senseless and unverifiable posts made on a public forum. Then there is nothing to fight about.

If it looks like a troll, bashes like a troll and posts like a troll, it’s a troll no matter what color it wears.

This place is unbearable the first half of every game but by games end some of the negative post look silly. I say some because critiquing the team is fine in my opinion but the NIT or cal needs to be fired is absurd

The lion’s share of them are venting about their life and use Cal and the players as the whipping boy for their own failures. It’s incredibly selfish, but they do it anyway.

Reactions: Jkwo and Ed323232
The lion’s share of them are venting about their life and use Cal and the players as the whipping boy for their own failures. It’s incredibly selfish, but they do it anyway.
Seriously, I think you are onto something.

Coconut’s

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT