ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Cal: We just don't know about what might happen this season...

If anyone thinks this “pandemic” isn’t a hoax, try the following exercise and you’ll come to the realization that you’ve been duped.

3-E534988-C8-FC-458-B-AC23-8997277-C73-FA.jpg

I don’t get it.
Is the suggestion that bc a atory coincides with every number - it’s a hoax?

That wouldn’t seem like a strange phenomenon. We are dealing with a worldwide pandemic, in which near countless numbers of cities are reporting figures everyday. It seems statistically probable that any three digit number might have been used considering how many reporting and how often.

Reactions: BigKari
I don’t get it.
Is the suggestion that bc a atory coincides with every number - it’s a hoax?

That wouldn’t seem like a strange phenomenon. We are dealing with a worldwide pandemic, in which near countless numbers of cities are reporting figures everyday. It seems statistically probable that any three digit number might have been used considering how many reporting and how often.

See you have a functioning brain, so you can easily draw that conclusion. This guy sees a shared post on his far right Facebook group that he frequents, and it makes him *feel* smart. He feels like he sees something that others don’t. He didn’t come up with this himself though, there’s no original thought or critical thinking going on. Just reactivity and instant gratification. He has a weak mind that is so easily manipulated.

Reactions: ashbergh
Id say if it might affect any sport more its be basketball due to smaller roster. Youve got the 2 and 3 deep in football. And baseball has a 20 man contingency they're allowing beyond usual roster limitations. Basketball at college level...3 or 4 guys get knocked out youre up shit creek.

We are all being duped with this cOViD19 stuff. Most realize it now thankfully.

nobody says it’s a hoax but I’ve yet to meet one person who had/has COVID. I’m at a doctor everyday with 2k patients and 3 patients have gotten it. Don’t the world down and allow 1,000’s to roam the streets, loot, burn, and pillage and then tell me I can’t go to a BBQ because of the risk.

If anyone thinks this “pandemic” isn’t a hoax, try the following exercise and you’ll come to the realization that you’ve been duped.

3-E534988-C8-FC-458-B-AC23-8997277-C73-FA.jpg
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Last edited:
It's not a hoax. But the media is over inflating it. Not a single person here knows more than anyone else. All I know is I don't see dead bodies piling up in the streets, so I'm not running around all hysterical.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Again this is anecdotal but true.My 28 year old daughters boyfriend had three roommates.One came down with covid and was really sick for three days.The other three tested positive but had no symptoms after quarantining themselves for two two weeks.My daughter tested negative but still quarantined herself for two week’s.Do not want to downplay the horror of over 120,000 Americans dying from this but approximately 60000 died in nursing homes that were required to gamut active covid patients back in.Approximately another 40,000 more deaths were people over the age of 65 with other underlying causes.While these are horrific numbers imo we have learned enough so that we can start to get back to normal while taking precautions to protect the most vulnerable

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT