ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Cal now has his own social media company, TimeSet

dancerman4

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2004
I just saw on Twitter and Facebook where Coach Cal is now personally involved with his own Social Media company. It is called TimeSet. There was a press release this morning on his web site at www.coachcal.com. I urge everyone go there and read it. It is amazing how Coach Cal is always one step ahead of the competition. I downloaded the app and it is amazing. It offers the same features as Facebook and the others, but its main focus is about the future. It allows an individual to set up goals and things he wants to do in the future. We will be able to track Coach Cal and his every movement, and what his plans are now, and well into the future on TimeSet. I urge everyone to download the app TimeSet on their phone, and lets help Coach Cal make his new company a huge success.
Talk about a recruiting advantage! In the age where social media is so big with young kids, having his own social media company, where he can track recruits and they can track him is huge !!! What will he think of next ?

Reactions: HeartofUlis
I have been using the App for several months. Great way to keep up with family and friends as far as their interests and points of interest you might want to see on upcoming vacation trips. Truly is an amazing Social Media App.

I have been using the App for several months. Great way to keep up with family and friends as far as their interests and points of interest you might want to see on upcoming vacation trips. Truly is an amazing Social Media App.
Lmao so it's a literal copy of Facebook? We sure do need more of those!

Lmao so it's a literal copy of Facebook? We sure do need more of those!
Its obvious you are ignorant about social media. Facebook deals only about the past and the present. TimeSet deals primarily about what will be happening in the future. If you don't know what you are talking about please keep your comments to yourself!!

• Haha
Reactions: JDHoss
Its obvious you are ignorant about social media. Facebook deals only about the past and the present. TimeSet deals primarily about what will be happening in the future. If you don't know what you are talking about please keep your comments to yourself!!
You're the igornant one. You can set events for the future and invite your friends and family to said events. You can also tell people about your where going, and tag said place in your post. You tag anything from Walmart to a foreign country/city.

Facebook is not about the past at all. It's one of countless social media platforms for you to tell what your "friends" and "followers" what you've done, what you're doing, and what you're going to do. It does have special, useless features that involve the past but there is nothing about the site that limits people to talking about the past.

lol, leave social media to my generation, old man. It's clear this stuff is just too complicated for you.

THIS IS WHY WE CANT GET NO FURTHER THAN THE ELITE EIGHT OR FINAL FOUR HE'S PAID TO COACH THE TEAM HE NEEDS TO COACH THE TEAM RICK DONT DO THIS!!

That should cover it.

You're the igornant one. You can set events for the future and invite your friends and family to said events. You can also tell people about your where going, and tag said place in your post. You tag anything from Walmart to a foreign country/city.

Facebook is not about the past at all. It's one of countless social media platforms for you to tell what your "friends" and "followers" what you've done, what you're doing, and what you're going to do. It does have special, useless features that involve the past but there is nothing about the site that limits people to talking about the past.

lol, leave social media to my generation, old man. It's clear this stuff is just too complicated for you.

Again, you are the ignorant one. Ask any of the younger generation. They hate Facebook. Most of the content now is advertising. TimeSet sets itself apart by focusing on the future with the multiple bucket lists. Facebook in no way focuses on the future, and they are not going to change. There is an old saying that says you don't fix something if it is not broken. Facebook serves its purpose much like TimeSet will serve its purpose by getting its users to focus on their goals and dreams on their platform. Now enough of your banter !!

It's obvious dancerman4 has a financial interest in this entity. Trying to convince people on multiple sites to use this app!
It's obvious you really have no clue. Coach Cal is a major partner in this venture. If you can't see the advantage it would give him in recruiting to have his own social media platform then you are clueless. What he is trying to sell these recruits is to set high personal goals and things they want to accomplish in the future. What better way to do that than to give them a platform so they can share their goals and dreams with the world. By doing that it will only make them work harder to accomplish those goals.

Again, you are the ignorant one. Ask any of the younger generation. They hate Facebook. Most of the content now is advertising. TimeSet sets itself apart by focusing on the future with the multiple bucket lists. Facebook in no way focuses on the future, and they are not going to change. There is an old saying that says you don't fix something if it is not broken. Facebook serves its purpose much like TimeSet will serve its purpose by getting its users to focus on their goals and dreams on their platform. Now enough of your banter !!
lol I'm 25, I know much more about this than you do. If you're referring to the generation still in grade school, they probably don't want to be on the same social network as their parents more than anything else.

Lol never said Facebook focuses on the future. Not only are you ignorant but apparently you like putting words in your opposition's mouth so you can argue the points you want, instead of the ones being discussed.

Facebook has features that allow you to tell your friends what you're about to do. They also have features that allow to set up events and invite people. TimeSet is not covering uncharted territory, but if all you do is suck Cal's junk than more power to ya buddy. It's 2017 and that sort of thing is socially accepted now, for the most part.

If TimeSet gains any traction it will get advertising too. That's the nature of profit, buddy. Once your website is big enough to start advertising on, it gets adervitsed on. The fact that TimeSet doesn't have advertisements only tells me it's not very popular.

Enough of your old man, believe everything the internet tells you attitude!!

lol I'm 25, I know much more about this than you do. If you're referring to the generation still in grade school, they probably don't want to be on the same social network as their parents more than anything else.

Lol never said Facebook focuses on the future. Not only are you ignorant but apparently you like putting words in your opposition's mouth so you can argue the points you want, instead of the ones being discussed.

Facebook has features that allow you to tell your friends what you're about to do. They also have features that allow to set up events and invite people. TimeSet is not covering uncharted territory, but if all you do is suck Cal's junk than more power to ya buddy. It's 2017 and that sort of thing is socially accepted now, for the most part.

If TimeSet gains any traction it will get advertising too. That's the nature of profit, buddy. Once your website is big enough to start advertising on, it gets adervitsed on. The fact that TimeSet doesn't have advertisements only tells me it's not very popular.

Enough of your old man, believe everything the internet tells you attitude!!

The fact that this guy thinks this is game changing because it "focuses on the future" is entertaining.

Too unbearable for facebook? Too vain for instagram? Try TimeSet, so we can all keep up with your Couch to 5k and planning PaxTyAshlynn's second birthday extravaganza!

Reactions: beamer_at_uk
Seriously, this feels perfect for people who want to congratulate themselves, but I can't imagine the need for other people to interact.

So do you just like someone's weight loss progress or what? How am I supposed to interact with someone's future plans and why would I care until it happens?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT