ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Saw a pic of him the other day and man has his body changed, even since his release. He’s so shredded and smaller plus a short beard.
Yeah, I don't like it. 😂

Loved his look with the braid and being a legit monster. Now he's lean, bald, and shredded. Good for his health and his confidence. It's just different than the gimmick he has always had. It's kind of like when the fat gunny guy gets skinny and he's not as funny.

If anyone's interested it's a really good read but the end is hard to get through.

That was hard to get through. The parts with Big E and Cody in the hotel were especially difficult. I can't imagine having that conversation with your child.

Didn’t he just have a double leg amputation not too long ago?
The statement that was put out about his death by his family made clear that his double leg amputation AND arm amputation recently were because of his addictions. Which should have been out there when Jimmy Rave was asking for donations for his medical bills, since everybody who donated were most likely unknowing enablers and probably contributed (no pun intended) to his death.

Was just watching that aewbotches on Twitter and man alive, they are awful. I know every company has botch spots but I’ve never seen anything like aew. It’s truly outlaw play wrestling but with a budget. The bucks, oliviet, and the dinosaur man are truly terrible workers. I’ve never seen such untrained, untalented garbage in the ring more than those guys. They’re going to get someone hurt..or worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wesley91581
Was just watching that aewbotches on Twitter and man alive, they are awful. I know every company has botch spots but I’ve never seen anything like aew. It’s truly outlaw play wrestling but with a budget. The bucks, oliviet, dwarf dong sucker, and the dinosaur man are truly terrible workers. I’ve never seen such untrained, untalented garbage in the ring more than those guys. They’re going to get someone hurt..or worse.
Get ready for the wrath of Zaytoven!

😜

Was just watching that aewbotches on Twitter and man alive, they are awful. I know every company has botch spots but I’ve never seen anything like aew. It’s truly outlaw play wrestling but with a budget. The bucks, oliviet, dwarf dong sucker, and the dinosaur man are truly terrible workers. I’ve never seen such untrained, untalented garbage in the ring more than those guys. They’re going to get someone hurt..or worse.
I don't care for the WWE product, therefore I don't watch. Saves me from posting stupid rants about how bad the product is.

Nobody is forcing you to watch AEW, much less view the videos posted to twitter by a twitter handle who posts only the mistakes of AEW (which you actively sought out so you could tell us how bad the AEW wrestlers you have developed cute nicknames for are).

So, take a bit of advice: Stop watching and STFU. TIA

Reactions: BigTimeBecks3500
I try not to watch. I didn’t come up with said names but I’ve watched wrestling long enough to know when something is garbage. Some AEW is good but the ones they hang their hat on are trash. Omega and the young bucks are not good wrestlers. They aren’t safe. They aren’t properly trained (Omega) and don’t know how to do good business.

WWF has sucked for the past 7-8 years. Only as of recent have they even started having something halfway tollerable so I have no problem calling them out either.

Have you guys seen this? Evidently, this guy went way to far and it wasn't planned.

Yup. Hannibal is a POS who should never see the inside of a wrestling ring ever again. I hope the referee presses criminal charges and als sues Hannibal into oblivion.

Reactions: BigTimeBecks3500
I try not to watch. I didn’t come up with said names but I’ve watched wrestling long enough to know when something is garbage. Some AEW is good but the ones they hang their hat on are trash. Omega and the young bucks are not good wrestlers. They aren’t safe. They aren’t properly trained (Omega) and don’t know how to do good business.

WWF has sucked for the past 7-8 years. Only as of recent have they even started having something halfway tollerable so I have no problem calling them out either.
Omega and the Young Bucks aren’t good wrestlers?….That’s certainly and interesting take.

Was just watching that aewbotches on Twitter and man alive, they are awful. I know every company has botch spots but I’ve never seen anything like aew. It’s truly outlaw play wrestling but with a budget. The bucks, oliviet, and the dinosaur man are truly terrible workers. I’ve never seen such untrained, untalented garbage in the ring more than those guys. They’re going to get someone hurt..or worse.
I’ve heard all of these phrases and names before….can’t quite put my finger on it though. It couldn’t possibly be the same rhetoric that the dude who turned Batista into a sea creature vampire slaying vampire demon uses could it?

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
Omega and the Young Bucks aren’t good wrestlers?….That’s certainly and interesting take.
They’re good athletes but more or less spot monkeys. Super kick super kick super kick, gay leaning pose flexing those 170 lb biceps. Jump off the rope. There is your bucks match.
Omega isn’t properly trained, doesn’t know that everything is supposed to be done left side, he points around, acts more herky jerky than anyone I’ve ever seen (and I’ve even watched shinsuke). I’m not entertained or impressed by any of the three.

Reactions: TheBlueCat
They’re good athletes but more or less spot monkeys. Super kick super kick super kick, gay leaning pose flexing those 170 lb biceps. Jump off the rope. There is your bucks match.
Omega isn’t properly trained, doesn’t know that everything is supposed to be done left side, he points around, acts more herky jerky than anyone I’ve ever seen (and I’ve even watched shinsuke). I’m not entertained or impressed by any of the three.
That is not at all how a young bucks match goes lol….you know you can have your own opinion right? Not everything has to be directly from the mind of Jim Cornette.

I can understand not caring for him, but hasn’t Omega been generally recognized as one of the best wrestlers in the world for like a decade or something?

Reactions: Nbacats
That is not at all how a young bucks match goes lol….you know you can have your own opinion right? Not everything has to be directly from the mind of Jim Cornette.
When he’s right he’s right. I’m a free thinker but agree 100%.

As he should. WWE has been incredibly good to this guy.
Butbutbut he's one of those indy guys that WWE has decided they don't like any more?

The problem with anyone re-signing with WWE is that unless it's a guaranteed contract (which KO might possibly have had the pull to get), they can release you tomorrow, pay you for an additional 90 days, and be done with you.

I’ll cosign it. Omega’s timing is bad and his mannerisms are cartoonish. The Bucks are spot monkeys built like your average Walmart employee.

I’m not saying they suck, but none of the three belong in any best in the world discussions. My opinion of course.

I’ll cosign it. Omega’s timing is bad and his mannerisms are cartoonish. The Bucks are spot monkeys built like your average Walmart employee.

I’m not saying they suck, but none of the three belong in any best in the world discussions. My opinion of course.
Its wrestling.....the mannerisms.....are always cartoonish.

The Bucks don't look any more like walmart employees than the Rock n Roll express did. Not everyone needs to be some jacked up dude who is on the juice.

Its wrestling.....the mannerisms.....are always cartoonish.

The Bucks don't look any more like walmart employees than the Rock n Roll express did. Not everyone needs to be some jacked up dude who is on the juice.

The Bucks just don’t do it for me. There’s several teams in both companies I’d rather watch.

Talk about the Bucks being one of the best teams ever is hilarious. Those guys would be doing jobs for Too Cool and the Headbangers 25 years ago. I don’t think they’re the best team in AEW, much less an all time great.

I’m not as sour on Omega, but I still don’t think he’s great. He’s good, but there’s better guys out there in both companies.

Reactions: TheBlueCat
I enjoy the Bucks as heels in their current role. As faces? Meh. They’re good workers IMO and always put on good matches, but there are a few other tag teams right now that I prefer over them (Usos, Roode and Ziggler, Lucha Bros, RK Bro.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT