ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

“You’re too busy talking about the four pillars, that you don’t even realize you’ve been replaced by Britt Baker.”

Reactions: Nbacats
Someone post it I reckon. I like watchin two fellers shit talk each other in a ring.

I missed the first 6 or 7 minutes of the Punk/MJF promo and as I was watching it here, I thought, "MJF is a much better version of Miz" and a minute later Punk hits him with "less famous Miz."

AEW is can't miss these days. Also, that's an 18 minute promo and no stupid WHAT chants occurred.

Last edited:
Looks like Jay Lethal is going to part of the AAA main event to crown a new champ since Omega had to vacate it

So he gave Omega/Page 5.5 so that and omega/Okada apparently are the best matches ever according to Uncle Dave?

Haha

he called him a needle dick and they said shit and bitch a few times. I’m gonna start recording and watching some AEW. WWE blows.

That was pretty good.

Reactions: ryanbruner
For anyone that might care Big Swole has departed AEW.
Are Jelly Janela and Sonny Kiss still there.

You should also mention that Edge accused Miz of leaving wrestling to do things like Dancing with the Stars "while you leave your partners high and dry to get fired."

Couple that with Liv Morgan's promo on Becks, and WWE is all in on using all their layoffs during the pandemic as part of a storyline.

That's cold. And pathetic.
That's like a shoot, bro.

03.jpg

Dynamite Preview for tonight:

Cody Rhodes vs. Andrade El Idolo in an Atlanta Street Fight.
Bryan Danielson vs. Alan "5" Angels.
TBS Championship Tournament: Ruby Soho vs. Kris Statlander
Sting & Darby Allin vs. Billy & Colten Gunn.
CM Punk vs. Lee Moriarty

Bro, Swole always runs her mouth on twitter. She openly hates conservatives, bashes white people, and runs her mouth about how cops are murderers. I was done with her the moment I saw her. She does NOTHING for pro wrestling.

Reactions: TheExhaustedOne
Now, I see why people hate the Swole lady.

I got rid of Twitter years ago so I wasn’t up on the controversy with Billy Gunn’s kid or what swole thinks about conservatives or cops or whatever.

I just thought she wasn’t a good wrestler, but didn’t understand the nuclear heat from some of the fans. Now, I understand.

Thank y’all for clearing that up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT