ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Love him or hate him but MJF can sure bring the heat on himself on the mic. As a side note I think he may be a long lost brother of Will Levis.

xeg5eqklnyszhefp8sdf

EEoTPWrXoAAU0Nc.jpeg

Reactions: MoonshineMafia
The rosters were way too big to begin with. If you're not using talent anyway then send them on their way. To be frank, there's truly not enough time for all of the talent for just two major companies.

Reactions: Col. Angus
The rosters were way too big to begin with. If you're not using talent anyway then send them on their way. To be frank, there's truly not enough time for all of the talent for just two major companies.
I would like to see more guys go to impact, OVW, etc to build up these brands that were once relevant.

Every female WWE releases should be immediately picked up by AEW.

I just think it’s ironic they keep saying “budget cuts” and say “the brand is bigger than one wrestler” but wasn’t it leaked two guys were making 5 mil per year - was it Roman and Brock?

Reactions: TheExhaustedOne
I just think it’s ironic they keep saying “budget cuts” and say “the brand is bigger than one wrestler” but wasn’t it leaked two guys were making 5 mil per year - was it Roman and Brock?
Everyone knows they are doing these budget cuts because Vince is positioning himself to sell the company.

Who would have imagined that, in 2021, 22 years after their breakthrough ladder match together at No Mercy, that Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Edge and Christian would ALL be active wrestlers?

Hell, it's surprising any of them are still alive, let alone still actively wrestling and being part of major plot lines.

So what was the deal with whatever happened with the golden egg?
All superstars will be on Raw tonight to be confronted by VKM as he investigates the theft of the egg. This evidently will be an ongoing (albeit stupid) sub plot to continue promoting Red Notice.

I figure the thief will be KO since he said he’s going to be the bad guy everyone thinks he is. That or Sonya Deville stole it and will use it to frame Naomi. Based on creative currently, look for it to be something stupid like my second thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT