ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Would love to see one of these fans get wrecked like the good ole days. I popped a few years back when Travis Browne landed a haymaker on the dude who attacked Bret at the Hall of Fame.

This makes Seth Rollins look weak as shit.

There's another angle you need to see, somehow that guy got on the ramp and had a full speed run when he tackled Rollins, who had little time to react. Rollins got a few kicks in before the second ref smothered the guys legs. Guy had a handful of Rollins hair which is why Rollins had a hard time extricating himself.

Given the circumstances Rollins handled it about as well as could be expected, unfortunately Rollins didn't get to potato the guy. We all like to see idiots who jump the rail get the beating they deserve,

Maybe it was the angle I was looking at but I was wondering why it took security so long to get there - Brock would have given that guy 3 F5 in that amount of time.

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
Would love to see one of these fans get wrecked like the good ole days. I popped a few years back when Travis Browne landed a haymaker on the dude who attacked Bret at the Hall of Fame.
I do too. The one that comes to my mind is the guy that attacked Stone Cold but got laid out by HHH in a few seconds.

Here's the youtube video of Rollins being attacked by the fan that I was referring to earlier, you can see the fan seemingly come out of nowhere and tackle Rollins full speed:

What is it about WWE and the Barclays Center. First it was Bret Hart at the Hall of Fame and the again last night.

There was evidently another fan altercation later on with the guy that had a bunch of signs.

Between night one’s chants of “AEW”, “cm punk”, a sarcastic “this is awesome” during a bad match and the crowd doing the wave: and night two’s fan incidents, wwe might not go back to Barclays for awhile lol.

That’s dumb as ****

Chavo is an idiot
During the kayfabe days, you’d be done as a wrestler if that happened.

In Bret Hart’s book, he discussed how in the 80s, a guy came up to Jake Roberts at a bar and basically challenging Jake and punked him out. Guys lost a lot of respect for him for Jake backing down.

During the kayfabe days, you’d be done as a wrestler if that happened.

In Bret Hart’s book, he discussed how in the 80s, a guy came up to Jake Roberts at a bar and basically challenging Jake and punked him out. Guys lost a lot of respect for him for Jake backing down.
Yea that’s dumb as shit. People were stupid 40 years ago. I’m not asking a doctor on television to perform open heart surgery.

Looking forward to Dynamite tomorrow. I think WWE has stepped it up recently. Charlotte/Becks was fantastic and better than anything AEW has done with their women so far.

Apparently he got scammed by a fake Seth Rollins, so he attacked the real Seth Rollins thinking he was the one who scammed him.

Guy needs help.

I was just listening to the rough cut of Cornette and was talking about this situation and how there are no uniformed police at these events…

I seriously think they need officers with Seth for a while because, sadly, this man is living in a fantasy world and needs help…and from the looks of it, isn’t seeking the help he needs. This has the potential to end badly

Does anyone care what ric flair is complaining about anymore?

also this…

Johnny Gargano has reportedly signed a short-term contract extension with WWE to ensure he will be able to work the Dec. 5 NXT WarGames pay-per-view.

According to Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful Select, Gargano signed a one-week extension with WWE, meaning his contract will now expire on Dec. 10 rather than Dec. 3.

Sapp also reported that Gargano and WWE continue to hold negotiations for a potential long-term extension if the two sides can reach a deal.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter(h/t WrestlingInc.com's Marc Middleton) recently reported that WWE made a "strong" contract offer and was pushing "very hard" to sign him to a long-term deal.

I know some of you guys keep up with behind the scenes stuff more than I do but is there something going on with the McMahon's that none of them have been a part of any on screen scripts for a while? Usually Steph, Shane or Vince is involved in some storyline but there hasn't been much of anything until this egg deal at SS.

I was just listening to the rough cut of Cornette and was talking about this situation and how there are no uniformed police at these events…

I seriously think they need officers with Seth for a while because, sadly, this man is living in a fantasy world and needs help…and from the looks of it, isn’t seeking the help he needs. This has the potential to end badly
He has mass shooter written all over him.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I know some of you guys keep up with behind the scenes stuff more than I do but is there something going on with the McMahon's that none of them have been a part of any on screen scripts for a while? Usually Steph, Shane or Vince is involved in some storyline but there hasn't been much of anything until this egg deal at SS.
Trips had some sort of health scare and major surgery not that long ago.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
The eldest daughter of WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon and WWE Executive Vice President of Global Talent Strategy & Development Triple H is training to potentially become a WWE Superstar one day.

Stephanie shared the news in an interview with Alex McCarthy of TalkSport at an event celebrating the extension of WWE's partnership with the Special Olympics.

Regarding her 15-year-old daughter Aurora Rose Levesque, McMahon said:

"We have three daughters, Triple H and I do, they are 15, 13 and 11. Our oldest said when she was eight years old, 'Momma, I don't want your job. Daddy, I don't want your job. I want Pop's [Vince McMahon] job.

"So, just like her grandfather, she wants to be the boss, so we'll see what happens with my oldest daughter, who has already started training in the ring."

AEW in Chicago is almost always fun. Don’t remember the whole card but I know Danielson vs Cabana, Punk vs QT Marshall and Thunder Rosa vs Jamie Hayter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT