ADVERTISEMENT

China Spy Balloon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather balloons are the ultimate pesky villains according to governments. Always mistaken for UFOs, floating away on their own, going rogue, etc etc.

Makes you wonder if they're so unreliable and cause so much havoc - why would anyone continue to use them?
China made a huge mistake by not saying the balloon was gathering global warming data. All would have been forgiven 🍺

It really is incredible how inept and weak this administration is. China has zero respect for Biden (owns him and his family) and has decided to take things up a notch. They are flying this thing over military bases and nuclear sites. This is a completely unacceptable situation that I never thought I would ever see in my lifetime.

So, it is China
It really is incredible how inept and weak this administration is

Yes, and they know as well as we do, Joe isn’t running things or never has been. So whoever is running it, they aren’t scared of or respect them either, or they are going along with it as well & Ole Joe takes a harder fall>!!

We know it’s all theater & programmed anyways!!

79ur0r.jpg

Xi jinping and his pals probably just sent a balloon up into the atmosphere so they could laugh at all the TikTok videos complaining about China spying with a balloon.

Reactions: chroix
Reactions: 1_Cool_CAT
If our politicians (and many of our corporations) weren’t controlled by China, I doubt China would feel this emboldened.

China has learned through bribery that they can control a huge portion of the world. Why else would anyone ever be their little bitch and do business with them? Why we ever let this group take manufacturing is beyond me.

If our politicians (and many of our corporations) weren’t controlled by China, I doubt China would feel this emboldened.

China has learned through bribery that they can control a huge portion of the world. Why else would anyone ever be their little bitch and do business with them? Why we ever let this group take manufacturing is beyond me.

China: We sending a balloon

Libs: No you aren’t

China: I’m getting ready to hit send with some of this email documentation.

Libs: It means no Harm

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Anybody took a look at projected path?

Yeah, it’s only a coincidence that the balloon is going to fly over a bunch of bases. Either China is controlling it, or they studied this weather pattern and knew how to make it miraculously fly over a bunch of our bases. And like many have said, China knows how weak joe is so they just say yeah it’s just a weather balloon 😂. I still don’t know how this guy got elected.

Back in the sixties, about 75% of the lamps and shades made in the USA came from within 50 miles of Mayfield Ky. In the early/ mid eighties a fellow out of Chicago came into my shop unannounced with 8 or 10 Chinese men. He wanted me to stop manufacturing and start importing. He gave me the chance to be in on the ground floor because I knew so many people in the industry. Potentially there was a lot of money to be made, but I didn't feel good about it. I said no and later wrote Mitch McConnell (then a freshman senator) a letter warning him about what would happen. I am the only one left and I'm basically only doing hobby work to keep the wife and I occupied with no employees. The industry belongs to China.

This is going to haunt Biden big time in the 2024 Election. You can't let this type of stuff happen. The optics and perception are not good. There is simply no way of defending this. Biden is done!
Can guarantee that this will have no impact on the election. Only the biggest of big stories matter and society is fed so much news that people will have forgotten about this a year and a half from now when it comes time to vote.

Can guarantee that this will have no impact on the election. Only the biggest of big stories matter and society is fed so much news that people will have forgotten about this a year and a half from now when it comes time to vote.
I think you are dead wrong because this is just one piece to the puzzle where Biden is allowing China to walk all over him. People are not going to forget this because this Balloon is going to make its way over a good portion of the country.

Haha! You slick my Bro.. Much Respect!

Until the voting system is fixed, it does not matter!!! They in Control. Everything!! It’s why they hate two male individuals & became enemies #1 to democracy right from the get go...

They can’t be bought!!!

Any awake yet that wasn’t!!!

Reactions: berniecarbo
I think you are dead wrong because this is just one piece to the puzzle where Biden is allowing China to walk all over him. People are not going to forget this because this Balloon is going to make its way over a good portion of the country.
That is the narrative that Republicans believe and Democrats don't. To independent voters that make or break elections, I can safely assume that in the grand scheme of things, a Chinese balloon will not significantly impact their vote.

Haha! You slick my Bro.. Much Respect!

Until the voting system is fixed, it does not matter!!! They in Control. Everything!! It’s why they hate two male individuals & became enemies #1 to democracy right from the get go...

They can’t be bought!!!

Any awake yet that wasn’t!!!
No disrespect but what?

Since the population of Montana is like NY it seems there was no where to shoot it down that safe. Yeah I believe that like I do everything else that comes from Washington.

Anybody that is believing this is a weather balloon that accidentally got off course needs to pull their head of their a$$ and wake up. This is not accident.

Anybody that is believing this is a weather balloon that accidentally got off course needs to pull their head of their a$$ and wake up. This is not accident.
The Pentagon already said that they don't believe China about the weather balloon story so I'm thinking no one is accepting China's excuse about this,

Looks like the projected path has taken it over areas where there are a lot of missile silos. In KY it is going to go right over the former uranium enrichment plant in Paducah and Ft. Campbell. Fairly close to Oak Ridge, TN as well.

Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Anybody else a little concerned Blinken sudden trip cancellation is because the US is getting ready to do something to China or because China is making moves (more than the balloon) to do something to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT