ADVERTISEMENT

Chattanooga TV

I suspect there are quite a few gun and flea market shows on Chattanooga TV. Commercials for See Ruby Falls, Cracker Barrel, and Dolly Wood. Reruns of Hee Haw and Andy Griffith. Network series probably come with country folk subtitles. And, the local mattress saleman and used car guys probably say “dadgummit” and “ah shucks” and “put some shoes on and come see us” in their commercials. The Farm Report (“Susie Q’s pig got loose again and ate May-Belle’s petunias”) and Mountain News (“Lil’ Joe fell in the well”) are well watched. “The Antique Road Show” is called “New Gadgets and Things For The Shed or Hang’n in the Rafters.” Judge Roy is a popular legal reality show. And Opha Mae’s Church Gossip is a hit on Saturday night, followed by the Gaithers Music Hour. Randy Travis images are used for weather and traffic reports (hard to explain, but it makes sense when you see it).

Chattanooga TV.

I suspect there are quite a few gun and flea market shows on Chattanooga TV. Commercials for See Ruby Falls, Cracker Barrel, and Dolly Wood. Reruns of Hee Haw and Andy Griffith. Network series probably come with country folk subtitles. And, the local mattress saleman and used car guys probably say “dadgummit” and “ah shucks” and “put some shoes on and come see us” in their commercials. The Farm Report (“Susie Q’s pig got loose again and ate May-Belle’s petunias”) and Mountain News (“Lil’ Joe fell in the well”) are well watched. “The Antique Road Show” is called “New Gadgets and Things For The Shed or Hang’n in the Rafters.” Judge Roy is a popular legal reality show. And Opha Mae’s Church Gossip is a hit on Saturday night, followed by the Gaithers Music Hour. Randy Travis images are used for weather and traffic reports (hard to explain, but it makes sense when you see it).

Chattanooga TV.
in Chattanooga they had a great custom shop called "Choo Choo Customs" they went out of business in 1991
they customized a lot of chevy vans and trucks including El Camino's

There a app I 've been using to get most all college football and nfl games live streaming: Download from play store the DOFU college football live srteaming and for NFL download DOFU NFL. Usually if ESPN is streaming the game you can watch FREE.

Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
Looks like I will be keeping up with this one on my phone only this weekend. I have a birthday thing for my soon to be 3 year old Saturday at my parents anyways. I am sure we will win by 30-40 whether I watch or not.

If you are watching Hulu you are streaming. Download and open the ESPN app from either your smart tv or your streaming device. Scroll down to very bottom and add SECN+, then you are set.

This is straight from the UK Athletics official site.

I have YouTube TV with the sports add-on but don't see SEC+. Does it just show up when a game is on or is it not on YouTube TV?

Chattanooga TV.
you are forgetting the Purnell's Old Folks Country Sausage commercials....cause it's gooooood.

Chattanooga TV.
It's not that bad but the do occasionally preempt NBC's Meet The Press in favor of some church service broadcast. That really tics me off as I like to watch all the Sunday news shows that I have time for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT