ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Mcafee Rant on ESPN radio Today

Between the Aaron Rodgers shit-show yesterday and now this today- I think Gottlieb or someone tweeted out asking if McAfee was trying to get fired and you do have to wonder hahah.

I think he's goofy too but have nothing against the guy, but to follow-up yesterday's show with his comments today is pretty wild behavior haha.

Guy is entertaining in very small doses. With Rodgers tossing out pedo conspiracy theories about other public figures, Katt Williams airing his bitter grievances on a podcast no one really cares about, and McAfee calling out his employer instead of handling personal business behind closed doors, does it seem like everyone already with a microphone is fighting each other for more of our attention? In my view, they're all ass clowns coming up with the next crazy thing to say so we can tweet about it for ten minutes then move on to the next idiot with a mic. Happened with Charlie Sheen years ago too and that lead to everyone saying the dumb phrase "tiger blood" for a week as if we wanted to be him.

It’s a hot mic/hot take era - at least mcafee isn’t being a company man - maybe he was perfect for wwe after all.

A guy I know and didn't like was an ahole to a guy I don't know but is 1 of 10,000 employees for a company that other people have brainwashed me in to hating because wokeness or biasness or whatever.

The dumb and hateful can be manipulated so easily.

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
A guy I know and didn't like was an ahole to a guy I don't know but is 1 of 10,000 employees for a company that other people have brainwashed me in to hating because wokeness or biasness or whatever.

The dumb and hateful can be manipulated so easily.
lol… you think I hate ESPN because I was brainwashed? No, I hate ESPN because they got rid of all their talent and replaced them with morons who aren’t good at their jobs. And yes, a lot of those morons were woke like Jamelle Hill.

Guy is entertaining in very small doses. With Rodgers tossing out pedo conspiracy theories about other public figures, Katt Williams airing his bitter grievances on a podcast no one really cares about, and McAfee calling out his employer instead of handling personal business behind closed doors, does it seem like everyone already with a microphone is fighting each other for more of our attention? In my view, they're all ass clowns coming up with the next crazy thing to say so we can tweet about it for ten minutes then move on to the next idiot with a mic. Happened with Charlie Sheen years ago too and that lead to everyone saying the dumb phrase "tiger blood" for a week as if we wanted to be him.
The Rodgers is funny bc its got ppl in the press upset bc he made a joke about someone who pushes "right think" so NYT journalists claim its "libelous". lol yeah, im not sure paper of record journo man knows what words mean...but anyway, yeah, they're really doing that. Otherwise, it would've been some random comment no one thought about. But Rodgers is bad or something

I think Kimmel would have a tough time proving libel against Rodgers given all the shit he says on his show about public figures.

Kimmel asked for that comment by Rodgers, when he acted like AR was wearing a tin-foil hat for even suggesting that there was a list, and that when it came out, that it would create problems for some people.

I have no love for Rodgers, but Kimmel, like so many on the left, completely missed the point. Which is absurd, because usually, they'd only have to reach up, to discover that it's located at the top of their own head.

Last edited:
What mistakes were made during COVID?

This whole thing looks silly for all involved. Rogers is a turd, who I get to deal with next year as a Jets fan. If he didn't have an arm he'd be that cousin who spends time reading about conspiracies with little formal education.

Kimmel is just a bitch. Makes the Man Show and is now holier-than-thou. Never passes up an opportunity to shed some tears and play victim. Self-righteous ass

McAfees 15 minutes are almost up. He was great 2 years ago but he's run his course. Put on a damn shirt.

I think the real question is how much money does A.J. Hawk get paid? I don’t watch the show, but I have seen plenty of clips and he doesn’t say a word in any of them.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Sad ESPN let all that real talent go over the years to keep "personalities" like this guy and Stephen a. It's insane the money these people make for nothing more than saying things that drive mostly engagement.

Unfortunately Howard stern paved the way years ago when he shot to stardom and fortune by just saying whatever he could to stir outrage. Since then, it's proven time and again to be successful for the personality. Fans unwittingly love feeding the troll by tuning in to see what stupidity they say next. Nearly every time the whole deal crashes and burns when they eventually say something too crazy; but not before said personality financially makes out like a bandit.

Maybe someday our society will return to substance over style; but I doubt it. Till then, this guy is just another in a line of copycats with unfortunately many more yet to come.

I think the real question is how much money does A.J. Hawk get paid? I don’t watch the show, but I have seen plenty of clips and he doesn’t say a word in any of them.

I watched the clip of the rant yesterday and Hawk looked horrified and like he was crapping his pants and didn't know what to say.

Not sure about other parts of the show.

And he probably won't get fired but I have to figure he's gonna get suspended at least.

Would love to see Greeny's reaction when he saw this. He's the most company man ever, probably almost fainted. He probably despises McAfee and his dudes on the show.

I'll even take it a step further and say he probably signed the contract so he could get fired and setting himself up as the anti-establishment guy so he can do something independently.

Saw where espn released a comment saying they will handle internally. Looks like McAfee might win this round. Kudos to the inmate running the asylum. Love it.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
This whole thing looks silly for all involved. Rogers is a turd, who I get to deal with next year as a Jets fan. If he didn't have an arm he'd be that cousin who spends time reading about conspiracies with little formal education.

Kimmel is just a bitch. Makes the Man Show and is now holier-than-thou. Never passes up an opportunity to shed some tears and play victim. Self-righteous ass

McAfees 15 minutes are almost up. He was great 2 years ago but he's run his course. Put on a damn shirt.
Kimmel is a bitch indeed. If I had twitter I'd just tweet man show clips of him every time he posted shit like that AR thing or plays victim.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I’m really rooting for McAfee here.

Always a fan of the downtrodden.

Who needs sports? The drama between a TV host millionaire and a TV exec millionaire is so much more enthralling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT