ADVERTISEMENT

Celtics are reportedly trying to trade for Anthony Davis.

Bird was my man. But really don't like Danny Ainge post retirement. Guy is into sinister stuff

The front office up in Boston is one of the best and brightest in the league. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see this happen. Definitely wouldn't like it though. IT, Rozier, Smart. Three of the biggest punks in the league.

They have the picks to do it. Would love to see him get out of that hell hole and then cousins will also leave

Poor Cousins stuck with another disfunctional franchise if Davis is traded

The Celtics have a roster full of guys I don't like but I would love to see this happen. AD in a good market, good team with a bright future, got the coach. Pull the trigger NO

Probably won't happen but would love to see AD in a Celtics uniform. That would be a fun team to watch. Long time Celtics fan so hope Ainge can get it done somehow. Tons of draft picks to offer along with some decent players he could throw in.

Critics fan back to Cowan's days. Love to see Davis go there. Cousins with a team like Cleveland would be ridiculous.

I was a celtics fan growing up because of pitino, McCarty, delk, and walker. Grew out of it when that stopped and my love for pitino went to sht. Plus im a st. Louis pro city guy anyway with no team. I hate boston mostly.

Dont think its gonna happen bit the celtics could pull me back in possibly. Always have had a small soft spot for them.

Reactions: JFCats22
Yeah, not going to happen. Not going to happen due to the fact it's not true and just something some guy on the internet made up.

]
I was a celtics fan growing up because of pitino, McCarty, delk, and walker. Grew out of it when that stopped and my love for pitino went to sht. Plus im a st. Louis pro city guy anyway with no team. I hate boston mostly.

Dont think its gonna happen bit the celtics could pull me back in possibly. Always have had a small soft spot for them.
haha bad time to start liking the celtics.

This would be awesome! Are you all tired of Cal's ex UK players playing for stinky, dead end NBA teams? I remember a thread posted not long ago posing the question of which ex UK player would be the first one to win an NBA title. The answer is NONE. A trade like this would give some hope.

Unfortunately, it seems the true formula to build a Championship team these days is to get super star players who are willing to sacrifice ego and even money for a title shot. Not all players are willing to do that.

I'm conflicted, I hate the Celtics but I want AD out of that hell hole in New Orleans.
I'm with you...and would be super happy if AD landed with the Celtics. But NO might as well sell the franchise if they let him get away.

AD is one of the top 5 players in the world. They are not trading him. They are a good draft from having a pretty good team in the West.

Lets say Davis to the Celtics were to happen (personally I don't care, never liked the Celtics but AD deserves to be on a winner). What would it take from NO perspective? I'm thinking their #3, a 1st round pick for next year, and for the Celtics to take one of those horrible contracts off their hands (like Hill or Moore) so could sign a top guard to pair w/ Cousins.

AD is one of the top 5 players in the world. They are not trading him. They are a good draft from having a pretty good team in the West.
They don't have any picks this year, they're just good enough to barely miss the playoff but not get a high lottery pick. They seem to be stuck, this report seems to be fake, but Boston could package together picks and players to make it beneficial to them for AD.

Would love for that to happen. Always like the Celtics. Boston would have to give up a bunch to make it happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT