ADVERTISEMENT

LeBron might be traded

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
According to a NBA insider on X and this guy has a track record of being right on a lot of stuff, LeBron is on the trading block and they are looking for the right team to make the trade with.

If this is true then the Lakers are making a wise decision, LeBron is 39 and his years in the league are almost over. Smart move by the Lakers to try and acquire younger talent and rebuild the roster around Davis.

According to a NBA insider on X and this guy has a track record of being right on a lot of stuff, LeBron is on the trading block and they are looking for the right team to make the trade with.

If this is true then the Lakers are making a wise decision, LeBron is 39 and his years in the league are almost over. Smart move by the Lakers to try and acquire younger talent and rebuild the roster around Davis.
Davis is not a #1 guy. He’s a great #2.

Smart move by the Lakers to try and acquire younger talent and rebuild the roster around Davis.

AD is now in his 30s and has had a gazillion injuries, I doubt he’d be keen on the idea of being the center of a new “rebuilding” project.

Hell, he didn’t even like that role when he was a young player, that’s why he wanted to be traded to the Lakers to play with LeBron.

How great would it be if LeBron got traded and then Lakers won the championship

He'd actually still get a ring.. and you better believed he'd claim it as one of his.

Actually, that's not fully true. I guess it's decided by the team? I know in the NFL players get a ring if they are traded and their team gets a ring.

Did u see that he has a no trade clause. LeBron isn't going anywhere. That win against the Celtics last night was as fake as the NBA can get. There's was to much money on Boston last night so Lakers was gifted a game that didn't matter to either. 86% of the money was on Boston last night.

I don't think he has much value. Because of his age, all you can count on is maybe 2-3 more years. So, it would have to be a team missing that 1 piece to make a run NOW. Something like OKC giving up Jalen Williams and a draft pick (or 2); the Heat giving up Herro and a draft pick (or 2).

Reactions: footerball
And, of course, the OP’s little social media scoop is bullshit.

He'll take a break and come strong with a new Tik Tok scandalous rumor.

Limited value at this point. Plus, if you have a contending team, why break it up to add LBJ and then have to completely change your offense as he wants/needs the ball a lot (not as much as when he was younger, tbf)? Then you have 4 guys standing around the 3 pt line on multiple possessions.

Limited value at this point. Plus, if you have a contending team, why break it up to add LBJ and then have to completely change your offense as he wants/needs the ball a lot (not as much as when he was younger, tbf)? Then you have 4 guys standing around the 3 pt line on multiple possessions.
What's up with the initials LBJ? I always thought he was Lebron James? Where does the B fit in?

Lyndon-b-johnson-photo.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT