ADVERTISEMENT

Cats to wear chrome lids Saturday

Hopefully if we pass to Johnson out of the Wildcat he doesn't lose the ball in the lights with all the reflections that will be going on.[laughing]

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
02f82fb80d333150cc7edb7ff625db8f--football-program-uk-football.jpg

Has UK worn these yet? What are they waiting for? The SEC title game?

That is beautiful. I've said it before, there is no reason we shouldn't have amazing unis. We have the creativity of Nike, combined with blue, white, black, silver colors and some great logo options.
"Creativity of Nike" is part of the issue. They just put out the same designs for all their schools unless you're Phil Knights love child (Oregon). It's also why we are stuck with the 'broken k' design for nikes branding purposes.

I can't stand that logo with the Cat surging over the UK, and far prefer the new Cat graphic. Dropping the latter in metallic chrome on a blue chrome helmet would be sick.

I'm not knocking your opinion it's yours. The problem I have with the new Nike one to me it looks like a hairball a cat spit out. I've been a UK football fan for 50 years. You want to see a real Wildcat go into a wooded area in Kentucky and sometime your heart will start racing, hoping it don't see you! I'm use to change but would be more receptive to something that looks like a real Wildcat.

ESPN has Miss State at Georgia at 7..... and ESPNU has Auburn at Missouri at 7:30. ESPN2 has Syracuse at LSU at 7. UK/Florida might be better entertainment than any of them.

Reactions: railroadkat_1
I'm not knocking your opinion it's yours. The problem I have with the new Nike one to me it looks like a hairball a cat spit out. I've been a UK football fan for 50 years. You want to see a real Wildcat go into a wooded area in Kentucky and sometime your heart will start racing, hoping it don't see you! I'm use to change but would be more receptive to something that looks like a real Wildcat.

I call it ( the love birds) hince fourth 2 ravens getting it on. Worst logo ever! Whoever cleared that doesn't have an eye for logos at all!

Reactions: railroadkat_1
I call it ( the love birds) hince fourth 2 ravens getting it on. Worst logo ever! Whoever cleared that doesn't have an eye for logos at all!

Right on..................I think it is our AD, and he has no style. Hopefully the kids love it, and that is what matters the most.

You'd think Nike could come up with something exceptional, lol....but then again, they are losing market share to a bevy of innovative shoe companies. They've become the McDonalds of shoes.

Reactions: buckkiller
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT