ADVERTISEMENT

Cats @ Dores

Comebakatz3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2008
Game 3. UK leading in the first 1-0. Could have been a bigger inning as we got the first two on, but then had a ground out a sac fly and a pop out to first in foul territory.

McCarthy with a web gem as he makes a diving grab to take away a hit.

I knew we would lose when we didn’t get runs in top 9
This pitcher lol anybody could hit slow curves
Pitiful sidearm BS crap
Knew it in my bones!! Turned it off when we didn't score. Got to sease the moment! Knew Vandy would.

Our padded RPI is really doing a lot of work here. If the RPI were in the 50s we'd be out looking in. We played some good teams early that boosted the RPI and that may be what saves us.

Our padded RPI is really doing a lot of work here. If the RPI were in the 50s we'd be out looking in. We played some good teams early that boosted the RPI and that may be what saves us.
What if we go 1-8 to close and finish with 12 SEC wins. You think we would still get in?

What if we go 1-8 to close and finish with 12 SEC wins. You think we would still get in?

I think it's real close at that point. Again, I think RPI only thing saving us in that situation. Which is exactly why Mingione sought out a "guru" to set up this schedule. So we get an RPI like this that makes it harder for the committee to turn us down.

Me either but i think 14 with our RPI gets the job done. Still that means we have to finish 3-6 which I have zero confidence in.

Yea. 15 would be an absolute lock. 13 seems like barely enough, but still close. 12 feels dangerous. 14 is probably enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT