ADVERTISEMENT

Cats 2 point underdog at LSU

LSU is loaded . They aren't a great TEAM but they have plenty of guys with NBA talent like Mays , Days , Williams , Watford and the pg Smart. Top 10 talent in the country BUT they play zero defense and their offense is very hot and cold. Take a lot of bad 3's too. Sometimes they go in but with all that size they have you would think you want Watford , Days and co pounding it inside yet they love chucking 3's .

Really they lack the 2 things that give UK the most trouble - small quick guards and a great defense.

I fully expected Ole miss to give us much more trouble then LSU and I will stick by that. I think UK will be a battle for 25 minutes ( maybe even down 5-6 at half) but then we lock in and pull away and keep it just out of distance for it to be scary and win by 8-10 .

Appears the ESPN draft model ( FWIW) has 2 of the the 5 players mentioned in the draft.

Quickly and Richards really love to upset the home crowds! I think we win this one! It’ll be a nail bitter till the last 5 minutes! Then we’ll shut them down and finish it from the line!

They’ll be licking their chops tomorrow night. We just gotta make sure they don’t bite a chunk out of our ass! I think we’re ready for this one actually.
Yes and for multiple reasons:
A. UK is clearly the better team, has the better record overall and in the SEC.
B. LSU has been slumping, losing 3 of 4, something aint right to be playing that way this late in the season v inferior competition.
C. We owe them for cheating UK in Rupp last year on the goal tend.
D. This will be UK's 8th road game in the last 13 games. That is big as we are battle tested and are 5-2 on the road. Used to the noise now. UK even shoots better on the road by a wide margin. Lets face it this team loves the road!
E. LSU is ranked 175th in defense and is short on their front line. Feed Nick and EJ all night.

Last edited:
Reactions: TexKat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT