ADVERTISEMENT

Can we decline the NCAA bid?

Atleast cal gave me a good laugh before I go to sleep later
Goodfellas GIF

A team whos longest win streak this year is four games, will likely not do shit in tourney, sad times
If we could pull off one win they will be so full of themselves come out next game and expect the other team to forfeit. Best case scenario, round of 32.

Thanks Cow you bloated corpse of a coach.

There is something I have been wondering about. I saw on rivals that most schools have signed their players for next year but UK has not signed a one. Is there a reason for this that I just missed? Sorry for bringing it up here but I did not want to start a new thread.
They are all signed because Cal has commented on all of them. He can’t comment on them if they haven’t signed.

I can’t wait to see us be up about 4-5 with 12 minutes left only to do stupid things. Cal going nuts on the sideline looking pale as ghost knowing he has no plan or idea how to counter what’s going on. He looked so scared during the St. Peter’s game and part 2 is next week.

It’s all Cals fault, he’s the reason we freaking suck. Not the guys who play. They just do what he wants.
Yeah another game of Cal playing Fred over Thiero , Oscar elbowing people in the face/ throat .. Oscar taking 18 foot jumpers , Livingston playing like its an AAU game , Toppin getting torched on D , Shot clock violations , piss poor shot selection , I'm done . last year I went to a Aaron Lewis concert when we played our opener in the NCAAT , I'm not making any special plans to watch them this year either . I'm done

Yeah another game of Cal playing Fred over Thiero , Oscar elbowing people in the face/ throat .. Oscar taking 18 foot jumpers , Livingston playing like its an AAU game , Toppin getting torched on D , Shot clock violations , piss poor shot selection , I'm done . last year I went to a Aaron Lewis concert when we played our opener in the NCAAT , I'm not making any special plans to watch them this year either . I'm done
Can’t blame you, I didn’t watch last night. I knew the outcome already because Stack figured us out at Rupp and Cal sure didn’t do any research about that game. I don’t even know why we have a bench, we have a shot blocker we don’t use, an athlete that helps us win games in Theiro. Yet we stick with a dude at 25% health who can’t even get open to shoot.

Can’t blame you, I didn’t watch last night. I knew the outcome already because Stack figured us out at Rupp and Cal sure didn’t do any research about that game. I don’t even know why we have a bench, we have a shot blocker we don’t use, an athlete that helps us win games in Theiro. Yet we stick with a dude at 25% health who can’t even get open to shoot.
Cason Wallace stated in the locker room during his interview , I think he said it twice " he have no rim protector ' and at this point playing CJ any , any at all , in place of Theiro is absurdity .

Cason Wallace stated in the locker room during his interview , I think he said it twice " he have no rim protector ' and at this point playing CJ any , any at all , in place of Theiro is absurdity .
I understand his point but you don’t need a rim protector if help rotates rather than be worried about their man. We allow straight line drives while help reaches or watches them go by. This team takes no pride in defense…

I understand his point but you don’t need a rim protector if help rotates rather than be worried about their man. We allow straight line drives while help reaches or watches them go by. This team takes no pride in defense…
if help rotates this team certainly doesnt rotate quick enough to cover shooters , the ball would get kicked to the arc and threes would proceed . True , the first issue is straight , on ball , drives into the lane

I don't understand the fans that say they don't watch but come to a discussion board to discuss. I think the simplest of fans watch, the more die hard fans watch and then complain when we play bad. But, all fans should watch.
I can explain. I have been a fan since I was a child. When Kentucky sucks, it makes me upset, watching the games is not fun. It makes me feel unease and is not pleasant. I do still care. But I choose not to watch, bc it’s not fun or enjoyable. And I’m very busy (married, 2 and 4 year old child, nurse practitioner, very involved in my church). I don’t watch things that I don’t enjoy. It isnt worth the investment. But I still can post here and there, bc that’s often done late at night or in the bathroom as a scroll on my phone 😂

Reactions: wildcatwelder
After watching us lose the Music City Bowl last year—I made the choice to not let losses upset me. It’s just sports. I can’t control it.

I can explain. I have been a fan since I was a child. When Kentucky sucks, it makes me upset, watching the games is not fun. It makes me feel unease and is not pleasant. I do still care. But I choose not to watch, bc it’s not fun or enjoyable. And I’m very busy (married, 2 and 4 year old child, nurse practitioner, very involved in my church). I don’t watch things that I don’t enjoy. It isnt worth the investment. But I still can post here and there, bc that’s often done late at night or in the bathroom as a scroll on my phone 😂
I get you.

Like Hey Cason, why don’t you ask Cal to play Collins and Onyenso a bit. They can protect the rim a bit.

After watching us lose the Music City Bowl last year—I made the choice to not let losses upset me. It’s just sports. I can’t control it.

Exactly. It's mindless entertainment that we watch as an obsessive hobby.

I think my point was 2015 Wisconsin. I went to work the next Monday and oddly enough the world kept turning and my life wasn't any worse. It also wasn't any better the day after we won it all in 2012.

We are healthy, normal fans. You then have the sports are my life fans and those are some weird characters.

Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
D
dont have any 3- point shooters either his 1-6 did not help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT