ADVERTISEMENT

Can we decline the NCAA bid?

It will virtually be the same thing once they lose in the 1st Round next week.

I'm surprised anyone is still watching. I'll check the score a few times but the games are almost always unwatchable even if we win.
I don't understand the fans that say they don't watch but come to a discussion board to discuss. I think the simplest of fans watch, the more die hard fans watch and then complain when we play bad. But, all fans should watch.

There is something I have been wondering about. I saw on rivals that most schools have signed their players for next year but UK has not signed a one. Is there a reason for this that I just missed? Sorry for bringing it up here but I did not want to start a new thread.

There is something I have been wondering about. I saw on rivals that most schools have signed their players for next year but UK has not signed a one. Is there a reason for this that I just missed? Sorry for bringing it up here but I did not want to start a new thread.
Edwards is signed, I don’t know about any of the others

If we lose in the first round this board will probably overload and be off line for a while. A 1st round loss may really be the end of Cal at UK. I think we manage to win a game in the NCAAT this season.

Hats off to Vandy, I didn't think they had it in them but if you make enough circus shots and plays you can win most any game,

I'm surprised anyone is still watching. I'll check the score a few times but the games are almost always unwatchable even if we win.
I can not watch the bungling brand of basketball UK plays under Calipari. Players make the same mistakes over and over, like Oscar elbowing opponents in the face. Or Toppin making lazy hand-off passes that are stolen for dunks. How many times have UK dribblers drove wildly to the basket, only to lose the ball or charge. Sometimes the ball just flies into the air. Defensively, both Oscar and Toppin have played on the wrong side of their man on inbound plays. Both times their man simply broke to the basket for dunks. Sadly, the lack of fundamental play goes unaddressed by Cal. His brand of basketball is unwatchable.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Well it is laughable but he has to say that to the team. It is possible to win two games next weekend.

Matchups will be very important.
All that matchup stuff, went away for me tonight. It doesn’t matter, cal got beat the same exact way as last week and didn’t make any adjustments. I don’t have belief that this team can beat any tourney team anymore especially on the lose or go home scenario. Kentucky will choke, so will ccc, and will lose the first game they play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT