ADVERTISEMENT

Can We Ban the Name Calipari from this Board?

95qyhs.jpg

You have two potential NBA All-Stars, Sheppard & Dillingham, and you get eliminated in the NCAA first round. My focus is on this year's team and the Pope era.
Seems like your focus is on banning the Calipari name from this board. 🙄

Reactions: chroix
To answer the op question, it would be fine with me. Can’t stand the man and don’t even consider him a past UK coach.

But i bet you puff your chest out and brag about the national title and 4 final fours.

Or should we vacate those and go back to 7 national titles and 13 final fours?

Can't stand him either and glad he's gone but it's goofy to act like we didn't accomplish anything positive in his tenure.

He is gone bro let it go! It doesn't make sense to hate on Cal. He won us a ship and did a lot great things in the community and with the university. Our focus now is with Pope and going after another NCAA championship. Let's go BBN!

Obviously the Cal posts will drop off once we’ve got some Pope games to discuss. The request is ridiculous. We still talk about the Tubby, Pitino and Gillespie years. Why would the most recent past coach be off limits? If there’s something more interesting post it. If not stop trying to police other people’s discussions.

Reactions: Codeartist
You have two potential NBA All-Stars, Sheppard & Dillingham, and you get eliminated in the NCAA first round. My focus is on this year's team and the Pope era.
SMH This is like one person poops in his pants so we all have to wear diapers. Why don’t you just be more careful which threads you click on to read if it triggers you. Some people actually enjoy comparing and contrasting teams and philosophies and UK history.

Reactions: Codeartist
I don't believe this is a very well-thought-out request. I can understand not mentioning Arkansas except for when Kentucky plays them but as awful as Calipari's last few years here were he was still a previous Kentucky coach, an important part of Kentucky basketball history, and the coach that won our eighth championship. Are you just asking us to all collectively put our heads in the sand and pretend the last fifteen years didn't happen?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT