ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari played two top 10 picks, off the bench. And started future taco bell managers Justin Edwards & DJ Wagner

referring back to college ball and “top 8” is being nice. if anyone else besides uconn wins the title we’re looking at the top 2 american players according to the nba, period.

What's funny @RunninRichie are you one of those guys that thinks that if you don't day everything negative that means you love Cal? "Hes got blacl socks on and you didnt say you thought gray wrre better, YOU love him!!!!!" Giving hi fives under dark lights doesn't mean anything bc you're out there for a jump ball, it was not staying with the trio to start the half.

Here's the minutes, what do they say

It’s not just Cal, from the thread title he craps on our players as well. Not one thread that he starts isn’t negative. Not one. Easily the worst poster on this board. It’s really not close.

What I keep trying to say. The starting half of a game matters a lot. It dictates a lot of things in a game. If you can burst out and go up 15-2 and set the tone. It can change the game. But people are still stuck on ''but he played so and so minutes''. Ignoring the lost flow and momentum, of going down 6-10 points out of the gate.
ABSOLUTELY 💯 You start your best players, set the tone of the game, try to get a jump on the score. My biggest issue with Cal was usually his lineups, and this past season, I just have no words 🤬

Reactions: RunninRichie
This is why I like the baseball model of multiple executives in charge of a team. It helps prevent a single individual’s ulterior motives (be it outside influence, bribes, gambling, whatever) from being a detriment to the team. What Calipari did with our lineup this year may actually have been criminal. It was certainly stupid, and not the usual work of a “HOF coach.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT