ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari yesterday on Baker's status

I predict this kid will transfer. Before anyone bitches and whines, think about the situation. He's the lowest ranked kid in the class and is currently not playing due to injury. He is considered a shooter (although I have seen him play in person and he can do so much more than just shoot the basketball). He is already being recruited over and will continue to get recruited over. He's too good of a player to ride the pine at a school for four years. My guess is that he will transfer closer to home and I can't blame him.

Sad part is that Cal needs kids like Baker, on top of highly rated 5-stars, to field the perfect team. Baker is a good "basketball player" which is what it takes to win basketball games. This isn't the high jump, 100-yard dash, etc....this is basketball. Would love to see Baker stick it out and become a very good experienced player for us, but Cal's not interested in building teams for the future, he's interested in getting kids to the pros. The title was won in 2012, its out of the way now.

Nice third post, you blubbering baby. Go pop a Zoloft.

I predict this kid will transfer. Before anyone bitches and whines, think about the situation. He's the lowest ranked kid in the class and is currently not playing due to injury. He is considered a shooter (although I have seen him play in person and he can do so much more than just shoot the basketball). He is already being recruited over and will continue to get recruited over. He's too good of a player to ride the pine at a school for four years. My guess is that he will transfer closer to home and I can't blame him.

Sad part is that Cal needs kids like Baker, on top of highly rated 5-stars, to field the perfect team. Baker is a good "basketball player" which is what it takes to win basketball games. This isn't the high jump, 100-yard dash, etc....this is basketball. Would love to see Baker stick it out and become a very good experienced player for us, but Cal's not interested in building teams for the future, he's interested in getting kids to the pros. The title was won in 2012, its out of the way now.
Oh my, that's a bad post.

What a crock!!!

Reactions: downthehatch
1. Baker should have always been sold as not a one and done type player...he was never going to play over Diallo/Knox at SG/SF to begin with and he's not a PG so Green/SGA aren't an issue of his minutes.
2. I think Baker 100% realizes Cal is always goign to recruit high end players that he'd have to compete with every year at UK. So guys like Herro and Keldon Johnson shouldn't be a surprise.
3. And finally we always need a good rotation of guys each year, need experience for the future...so I truly hope and feel Baker will be fine at UK and should stay.

0/10 trolling effort, Commie Bastard Card Fan.

Read every post by Smoove as Butters for the next month and come back and try again.

Last edited:

Give me a break you troll. Kid will be here next season .

Fortunately you’re wrong. He won’t be transferring. He’s not “riding the pine” he’s injured ...

You’re attempt at being subtle while taking jabs is quite transparent

Recruited over? What? Elite programs bring in elite players every year. You compete, its not being recruited over. Who did we bring in that Baker can't compete against?

So you're just trying to prop up your agenda based on absolutely nothing. Gotcha

Don't know if the OP is a troll or not but I think his take is off on this thread.I would think Baker probably has enough confidence in himself to give it a shot here when he is healthy. A transfer makes little sense at this point before giving himself a chance to prove what he can do,he had some idea what UK was before he signed on.

Sometimes I think the fans are more caught up in OAD than some of the players might be.Knox and Diallo probably came here knowing they are OAD come hell or high water,Richards,Green,PJ and SGA probably thought it was/is possible or even likely but it wouldn't wreck their world to spend two years here.Baker is likely a cut under those expectations.

We just don't have any idea what Baker is or is not,I look forward to seeing that for myself late this year or next year.

Reactions: awf
Hurt your feelings I see. You're a bitch

65740383.jpg

Reactions: DerekMcPwn
Nice third post, you blubbering baby. Go pop a Zoloft.

Post 3: “Farrrrrr Cal!”

Post 4: [DELETED BY MODS]

You’re gonna have a bad run on this forum. I can already tell.

Oh my, that's a bad post.

CubaCuntz cant even slow play his trolling career........ what an idiot

0/10 trolling effort, Commie Bastard Card Fan.

Read every post by Smoove as Butters for the next month and come back and try again.

You triggered [laughing]

So you're just trying to prop up your agenda based on absolutely nothing. Gotcha

I love our Troll Patrol!:boxing:[roll]

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I see a Charles Matthews situation. He won't see much time next year if a couple of our guards return.
How do you know this? For all anyone here knows now, Baker could become the best player on our team. Or not. But let's see what he can do when he is healthy. The kid wants to play for UK. Who can blame him?

Reactions: HICATFAN
ADVERTISEMENT