ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari is a HORRIBLE coach

Plow horse offense only scored 87 vs a top 10 team.
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Down 17 due to horrible coaching. We should beat this team by 40 but Cow won’t CCCoach guys to stay in front of their man. It’s high level basketball and easy to stay in front of your freak athlete man if it’s coached.

We SHOULD just go out and beat a top 10 team by 40 or the coach is horrible?

Why are trolls like this not banned?

I’m glad we won. A better coach would have taken the 10ppint lead to 20. Cal did his best to almost lose. I’m so proud of that ****head. So proud.
Yeah, because unc had nothing to say about it, right?

We have a game thread that is more suitable for Johnny On The Spot bitching (I use it once in a while myself!). I always enjoy a good eye roll when I see someone create their own new thread post to run out their usual in-game Cal complaints.

Reactions: RunninRichie
We are down by 10 when you consider we were up 10 with a couple minutes to go in the half before COW showed up to piss it away.

Consider attacking their best player playing with two fouls? Nah, we’re good.

cow is a dumbass
I believe the dumb ass is the one who start this post

I believe the dumb ass is the one who start this post
Say what you will, but that game could have easily gone the other way last night if we didn’t have a few key individuals step up and make big 1 on 1 plays, or if the ball wasn’t turned over by UNC late down three. So the point still stands that Cal missed several opportunities to widen a big lead. Not taking advantage of a star big man playing with two fouls in the first half is yes…….. DUMB.

I’m glad we won, but acting like it couldn’t have easily gone the other way due to Cal’s mistakes is foolish. Go put your head back in the sand, ya big blue ostrich. 😂😂😂

Reactions: NociHTTP
You guys are jerks. You think the kids do not read these comment. Moron.

Stupidity on your part buddyJust
Say what you will, but that game could have easily gone the other way last night if we didn’t have a few key individuals step up and make big 1 on 1 plays, or if the ball wasn’t turned over by UNC late down three. So the point still stands that Cal missed several opportunities to widen a big lead. Not taking advantage of a star big man playing with two fouls in the first half is yes…….. DUMB.

I’m glad we won, but acting like it couldn’t have easily gone the other way due to Cal’s mistakes is foolish. Go put your head back in the sand, ya big blue ostrich. 😂😂😂
You’re just a miserable SOB aren’t you ? Your more than welcome to follow and cheer for Lewieville so see ya bitch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT