ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z

Arkansas Rivals guy seems to have heard that Big Z is going to follow Cal which wouldn't be surprising at all
GK2-E602-WYAA1-B8-K.jpg
So he can ride pine again?

I expect him to go back to Croatia as of now. Misses family, can’t make NIL, etc.

Don’t think any of the bigs were coming back to play for Cal(and thus going to Arkansas for him). He indirectly threw them under the bus hard after the season with all the physicality talk.

The nil restriction, as ridiculous as it is, pushes him to the NBA draft. That's devastating for these guys.

Arkansas well could get him though if they can do the out of the country tournament the way they did for Oscar. That was clever.

Rock saying Z was " a. liability" just dumb .. the guards D was MIA , made the bigs look bad on occasion .. listen Z has weaknesses , I'm aware . I see it . But singling him out as a player that barely freaking played on a team that didnt D up well is just too harsh .

Brother the truth hurts sometimes. This is a thread about Z. So commenting on him isn’t singling him out. He was a major liability on defense. But so were our other bigs. So were our guards. Simply speaking the truth about it does not make someone an idiot and it’s not too harsh., buttercup.

EVERY player who saw the floor for UK this past season were defensive liabilties in one way or another!!!!

Why would EVERY UK player continually suck somehow on defense, with just sporadic games or halves of any documented improvement???

It's got to be the players fault, because we had a HoF coach!!!!

Oh well, the next group of 5-stars to play "random" defense will be trekking to Arky!!!

FYI, Nolan Richardson's "40 Minutes of Hell" will NOT be on the Arky court this coming season!!​

Pope’s offense is perfect for him. If he would stay that would be huge for us. He would be a lot better off here than following Calipari and sitting on the bench or being forced to stay in the paint when he does get playing time.
Z or Bradshaw either one would fit Pope's offense and be successful, neither will have great success with Cal, he will force them into being post players first.

Z and Bradshaw would both be great here. Much better than with the trash Cal ran most of the time. I belive would would flourish. Pay them.

Reactions: blackcat714
This right here. You've nailed him perfectly. Z is a GREAT passer, with GREAT court vision, and can pull the bigs away from the basket because of his ability to knock down the trey. Pope would be all over that.
Like your posts but your earlier posts about two nerdy guys not a fan brother

Arkansas Rivals guy seems to have heard that Big Z is going to follow Cal which wouldn't be surprising at all
GK2-E602-WYAA1-B8-K.jpg

Is this someone with actual info that’s worth listening to or just some d bag running his mouth?

Was hoping to see Blackmon and freeman at uk with z

GK2-E602-WYAA1-B8-K.jpg
1 Big Z was misused all year long and rarely played so him wanting to sign up for another year of that is quite strange.
2. What happened to Freeman wanting to do whatever it took to help UK win #9? If he was talking UCal take him this is UK those days are over
3 I’d think Pope would have a shot with Blackmon if he wants him. His dad played at UK not UCal.

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
1 Big Z was misused all year long and rarely played so him wanting to sign up for another year of that is quite strange.
2. What happened to Freeman wanting to do whatever it took to help UK win #9? If he was talking UCal take him this is UK those days are over
3 I’d think Pope would have a shot with Blackmon if he wants him. His dad played at UK not UCal.
I would be dumbfounded if Z followed cal. Kid went from playing like a 10 year old on Christmas morning to playing like he found out his dog died just before the game. He was not having fun the last 5-6 games or so with how cal was misusing him so badly. Pope is the kind of coach that could unleash big Z on college basketball next year. I won’t hate on Z either way as I really like that kid but for the love of god, please don’t follow cal, I’d hate seeing him get squandered again next year.

I love adou too. My favorite player but I don't expect a single Cal player to be on this team. The ones that don't go pro will follow Cal... adou probably goes to Pitt though... Ugo another school, the rest follow Cal.
Why would they?

There's a LONG list of guys who couldn't see the court at UK only to go on and be impactful elsewhere.

Cal did nothing to get Z eligible. If UK fans had not stepped up with the billboard and all the negative national publicity the billboard heaped on the NCAA, he would have never played a minute for the Cats.

Cal did nothing to get Z eligible. If UK fans had not stepped up with the billboard and all the negative national publicity the billboard heaped on the NCAA, he would have never played a minute for the Cats.

But we all know the sell job he's getting. I'm sure cal led the charge, according to cal.

Jmo but the only guy not following cal will be onyenso and that's because cal didn't even want him last year. He'll have to leave too because he can't play in the new offense. Thiero is a maybe but I don't think he sees this offense as a path to the NBA so he will land elsewhere.

Brother the truth hurts sometimes. This is a thread about Z. So commenting on him isn’t singling him out. He was a major liability on defense. But so were our other bigs. So were our guards. Simply speaking the truth about it does not make someone an idiot and it’s not too harsh., buttercup.
yeah I was just taking up for my guy , I should not resorted to name calling , my apologies . We disagree on how bad he really was on D . Thats it .

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
I'll get the warm fuzzies if my guy comes back . Me and rideordie and Mike Mc pushed hard for the big guy all year , and dumb dumb Benny wouldnt play him . By the end of the season the kid wouldnt even look at a 3 .
Yep if he comes back he will be amazing and the focal point of the offense, AS HE SHOULD.

Send Z Khalifa highlights.

He'd be a superstar waiting to happen in that role.

They are a how to "book" on translating what he brings to the table into being a lottery pick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT