ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Lost His Lucky Watch

Was he wearing that watch against Connecticut in that championship game ? You know when he was out coached by one of the worst head coaches in college basketball.

The lady in the white hat sitting behind him caught it. In the twitter video, you can see her holding it up asking people around her whose watch it is. If Cal finds that lady, he finds his watch.

One or two rows behind him. She’s sitting behind his left shoulder. If you go to Cal’s twitter post where he mentioned it, there are numerous people in his replies that show closeups of her holding the watch looking around to see whose it is. I wish I knew how to post those twitter replies.

Was he wearing that watch against Connecticut in that championship game ? You know when he was out coached by one of the worst head coaches in college basketball.
he should have loaned it to Few when he got caught DRUNK DRIVING and endangering innocent people
had he loaned it to him maybe Few would have made a better choice and got a driver

The lady in the white hat sitting behind him caught it. In the twitter video, you can see her holding it up asking people around her whose watch it is. If Cal finds that lady, he finds his watch.

One or two rows behind him. She’s sitting behind his left shoulder. If you go to Cal’s twitter post where he mentioned it, there are numerous people in his replies that show closeups of her holding the watch looking around to see whose it is. I wish I knew how to post those twitter replies.

Nice catch! I can see it now in the video posted in the article. It shouldn't be that hard to find her since she was with the UK fans sitting in the best seats.

Shouldn't you be off celebrating Gonzaga's latest win over St. Swithin's State or whoever? I know your coach is. I hope he isn't getting drunk and making an ass out of himself lying to the cops.

How many championship games has Gonzaga been to again? Few wishes he has the chance to get outcoached in the championship. Gotta make it there first for that to happen though.

Nice catch! I can see it now in the video posted in the article. It shouldn't be that hard to find her since she was with the UK fans sitting in the best seats.
I think she buttholed it and muled it out probably be on eBay tomorrow

Reactions: Ugoff
he should have loaned it to Few when he got caught DRUNK DRIVING and endangering innocent people
had he loaned it to him maybe Few would have made a better choice and got a driver
Unless you are some kind of religious freak, you have driven after drinking at some point in your life, and if you say you have not, you are lying.

Gonzaga has been a better program than Kentucky over the last 10 years. Gonzaga has went farther 2 times than the 15 Kentucky team that was probably the most talented team in college basketball history. Few sends his assistant coach to Arizona and guess what, they are number 2 in the country. Trying to downgrade the Gonzaga basketbal program l, just makes you look, well let's say less than intelligent. I guess you are just jealous. You probably should be worried about the Kentucky program than trying to downgrade someone else.
Ten years ago, UK won the ship. Eight years ago, runner up in title game. Seven years ago, final four. Not sure Zags we’re better over 10 years.

Oh, and I cannot stand religion for the most part and I’ve never driven with ANY alcohol in my system…because I’ve never drank a drop in my 53 years of life. There’s that. My brother died from a drunk driver so I have less than zero sympathy for any alcohol on the highway. Saying anyone but a religious nut has driven while drinking makes you look, well, pretty less than intelligent yourself.

Also, why are you even here?

Gonzaga has been a better program than Kentucky over the last 10 years. Gonzaga has went farther 2 times than the 15 Kentucky team that was probably the most talented team in college basketball history. Few sends his assistant coach to Arizona and guess what, they are number 2 in the country. Trying to downgrade the Gonzaga basketbal program l, just makes you look, well let's say less than intelligent. I guess you are just jealous. You probably should be worried about the Kentucky program than trying to downgrade someone else.
That’s a laugh. Come play in a real basketball conference. Then you can talk, after 10 years in a top flight environment. Zaggy boys are the hoops equivalent of a bully that beats up little kids. Then he turns little bitch with kids his own size. The SEC or the ACC would have left the Zaggy boys in the also ran pile dog pile. Grow up.

Reactions: HeartofUlis
Complete brain fart. Lol. To be fair, I completely checked out of college basketball last year. Just wasn’t fun anymore, especially with the way UK was playing.

Lol. My bad.

With a season like last year, I’m gonna need tips on how to completely forget about it like that too? 😂😂😂

Reactions: SosaUK87
Only two posts to get to this one lol. That was An amazing feat getting that team to the final game. Yeah we played horrible first half but a lot of stuff went in to losing that game.

Last edited:
Reactions: kywildcat41086
Shouldn't you be off celebrating Gonzaga's latest win over St. Swithin's State or whoever? I know your coach is. I hope he isn't getting drunk and making an ass out of himself lying to the cops.
Gotta love that, he didn’t know who you were, you coach basketball so it’s totally cool to let you go. We will hold all the other poor saps without high profile attorneys in jail for bit and they can represent themselves.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
Gonzaga - the beast of Ecotopia. Alas, you’ve never really won anything have you? I mean a title, like the eight Kentucky has won? Probably because you play in a glorified D-2 conference and so are irrelevant on the college basketball scene every year from Christmas to the third week in March, then pop up for a while, but ultimately fall short. What Calipari did in 2012 is just a small part of Kentucky’s glorious history. But it’s more than Gonzaga has ever done - or ever will. Few will never be a champion, and after him you are back to being St. Bonaventure with Big Foot sightings.

You are a loser. Why do you hang on a UK board so much? Of yeah because who gives a rat's ass about a Zags board. Your team has won nothing and plays in a joke conference. You spend way too much time on a UK board for a non UK fan. Envy us much? We are college BB, winningest program ever and a true blue blood. We did it in the 50s, 70s, 90s and 2010s. We are always revelant and a measuring stick for the best.

The Zags now get top talent and the result is the same, whomp whomp. No title and a team that wont do crap in the tourney like St Mary beating your ass. The Zags get gifted a 1 seed every year and still cant get it done. I know you hang here because we are passionate about BB and your board probably has tumble weeds blowing g through it. So show some respect. Your team has done nothing but beat up on Santa Clara and Peperdine for 3 months. O besides Mary's beating that ass by double digits. Zags choke again this year. Same old same old, drink another Few and try not to run over any children.

Gonzaga - the beast of Ecotopia. Alas, you’ve never really won anything have you? I mean a title, like the eight Kentucky has won? Probably because you play in a glorified D-2 conference and so are irrelevant on the college basketball scene every year from Christmas to the third week in March, then pop up for a while, but ultimately fall short. What Calipari did in 2012 is just a small part of Kentucky’s glorious history. But it’s more than Gonzaga has ever done - or ever will. Few will never be a champion, and after him you are back to being St. Bonaventure with Big Foot sightings.
Dont forgot they challenged themselves so hard this year with 5 real games in which they went 3-2. They have 13 quad 4 wins. Their sos 77th and non conf 132nd lol. They hot beat by dook who just got curb stomped at home by the cheats who we curb stomped and bama who we beat twice.

Their biggest and only decent wins over fading TT losers of 2 of last 3 including loss to 15-15 OKST LOL. Then fading TX 3-4 last 7. And UCLA who barely has to play teams over .500 in the Pac 12 and list to Oregon 17-13 a few games back.

READ THIS:
The Zags resume is not that of a 1 seed key alone the overall 1. I love it though. Let them keep getting g softened up by SF tonight so when they face a half decent team in the tourney they are out. SF is considered 24th in the net LMFAO (JOKE) and has a quad 4 loss, they are 3-5 in quad 1 and BYU is their biggest win. I cant even figure out who the other quad 1 wins are lol.

The Zags are a joke. No more mid major crying as they now get the top talent yet play in a high school league and still lose games every year. They got the top player in the country and they are dropping g to Mary and Bama. Tx ain't that great.

Say what you want wannabegreatone in any decent conference the Zags would be fighting for top 3. Noway they would win the Sec they couldn't even handle Bama who isn't top 4. I hope to 4lbs 3oz baby Jesus we meet you posers in the Tourney and Oscar bends Chet and Timme over. Because he will. Few can say hold my beer while I drive us home yet again empty handed.

@TheOtherGreatOne
Zags=Posers
Zags=0 KY=8=your daddy. Plus UK will go farther than the gifted 1 seed Zags this year and Few gets another DUI after being eliminated again. Maybe Morrison bails him out.

Dont forgot they challenged themselves so hard this year with 5 real games in which they went 3-2. They have 13 quad 4 wins. Their sos 77th and non conf 132nd lol. They hot beat by dook who just got curb stomped at home by the cheats who we curb stomped and bama who we beat twice.

Their biggest and only decent wins over fading TT losers of 2 of last 3 including loss to 15-15 OKST LOL. Then fading TX 3-4 last 7. And UCLA who barely has to play teams over .500 in the Pac 12 and list to Oregon 17-13 a few games back.

READ THIS:
The Zags resume is not that of a 1 seed key alone the overall 1. I love it though. Let them keep getting g softened up by SF tonight so when they face a half decent team in the tourney they are out. SF is considered 24th in the net LMFAO (JOKE) and has a quad 4 loss, they are 3-5 in quad 1 and BYU is their biggest win. I cant even figure out who the other quad 1 wins are lol.

The Zags are a joke. No more mid major crying as they now get the top talent yet play in a high school league and still lose games every year. They got the top player in the country and they are dropping g to Mary and Bama. Tx ain't that great.

Say what you want wannabegreatone in any decent conference the Zags would be fighting for top 3. Noway they would win the Sec they couldn't even handle Bama who isn't top 4. I hope to 4lbs 3oz baby Jesus we meet you posers in the Tourney and Oscar bends Chet and Timme over. Because he will. Few can say hold my beer while I drive us home yet again empty handed.

@TheOtherGreatOne
Zags=Posers
Zags=0 KY=8=your daddy. Plus UK will go farther than the gifted 1 seed Zags this year and Few gets another DUI after being eliminated again. Maybe Morrison bails him out.
One of my favorite moments was when Morrison got taken out and cried in the middle of the court, he was hyped up all year and so were they, they broke thru finally but up till then they hadn’t earned the praise and kept falling short.

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
Complete brain fart. Lol. To be fair, I completely checked out of college basketball last year. Just wasn’t fun anymore, especially with the way UK was playing.

Lol. My bad.
I think it’s a double brain fart because he lost in the championship game back in 2017 too.

• Haha
Reactions: SosaUK87
The other 2 Gonzaga fans on your board must be busy today.

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT