ADVERTISEMENT

Cal is not returning next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record I am and always have been planted firmly behind whatever is best for the long term success of Kentucky basketball. Many know me and have for the better part of 20 plus years. I don’t know you and could give a shit what you think of me. There was a time when a “source “ for me was a call to a coach on the Kentucky staff. Those were the days. We haven’t had connected sources here in years.
one things certain , There has never been a time when fans of the the same program disagreed so vehemently about what is actually best for the future of the program . I dont doubt you at all , I really dont doubt Ortho .. he took a gamble with what he was told . It might turn out wrong .. Heck things might have changed with " the powers that be" over the course of a fine steak and a sip of Russells Reserve ( ?? man I cant see Cal changing due to anyone's pressure , ego too big) but anyway , we get a shockingly positive victory , peoples perception changes -- we are a fickle bunch -- I'd say how the rest of the year will determine whether Cal stays or goes .
Just my guess , he wants to stay and win big next year , tell the critics ( like me) to stick it up the rear , and rides off ... but if this season ends with the team on the ropes , and next year no FF or Title , his gamble looks bad , REAL BAD .

Throw Darts GIF by Signature Entertainment

season 8 GIF

No sir. Is everything going ok? Most definitely will be thinking about you (and your family member). Assumption on the last part.
Just wondering. Yes, already been through all my surgeries, 9 of them. Dr mataszuski is great. Saved my leg after a terrible staph infection. You can look at my records. Wore a halo for 10 months. Last 2 surgeries put nails down through knee. And up through heel. Still in alot of pain. But can say nothing but great things about him, and uk ortho in general.

Side note I do get a kick out of how many people don't understand OPs user name and confuse it for the bug killer.

Tell me you don't work in the medical field without telling me you don't work in the medical field, I suppose.

one things certain , There has never been a time when fans of the the same program disagreed so vehemently about what is actually best for the future of the program . I dont doubt you at all , I really dont doubt Ortho .. he took a gamble with what he was told . It might turn out wrong .. Heck things might have changed with " the powers that be" over the course of a fine steak and a sip of Russells Reserve ( ?? man I cant see Cal changing due to anyone's pressure , ego too big) but anyway , we get a shockingly positive victory , peoples perception changes -- we are a fickle bunch -- I'd say how the rest of the year will determine whether Cal stays or goes .
Just my guess , he wants to stay and win big next year , tell the critics ( like me) to stick it up the rear , and rides off ... but if this season ends with the team on the ropes , and next year no FF or Title , his gamble looks bad , REAL BAD .
Dude , it’s useless to use “reason” in an argument with someone that didn’t use “reason “to form their opinion in the first place.

So you going to go around and report all the threads you don’t agree with. Are the Wheeler threads “good for the program”? What about the “fire Cal” threads. I could go on. Here is an idea, don’t like a particular thread? Don’t participate.
We have already been where most teams never go.
And will never get there again as long as your hubby is coaching.

Reactions: ck-2 and kl40504
Looks like Dr. C was spying on calipari and team for the Knoxville trip per KSR.
KSR knows nothing. Remember Ryan Lemond has started several rumors as fact that turned out untrue. Remember he said Fredericks had a broken leg last year.

I haven’t followed beyond the Cal/ Texas rumor, but has anyone associated with the Longhorns came out and mentioned any coaching possibilities beyond Calipari? Even though, for obvious reasons the Texas AD flat out denied any communication between the two parties.

I mean, if weeks and months go by without anyone else being mentioned, isn’t a safe bet that Texas already has their guy? Think about it…

Yea it would be kinda absurd of me to make that kinda bet when you have a “source”! Easy money for you but we both know you won’t take that bet!
I never said I had a source. You have lost your ever loving mind. I suggest you pack it in before you look even more foolish. And the reason it's stupid to take a bet on this board is because despite the number of bets placed, to date not one bet has ever been paid. You're apparently too obtuse to recognize the fallacy in spiking the football over an absurdity.

Reactions: UKortho
No sir. Is everything going ok? Most definitely will be thinking about you (and your family member). Assumption on the last part.
Just wondering. Yes, already been through all my surgeries, 9 of them. Dr mataszuski is great. Saved my leg after a terrible staph infection. You can look at my records. Wore a halo for 10 months. Last 2 surgeries put nails down through knee. And up through heel. Still in alot of pain. But can say nothing but great things about him, and uk ortho in general.
That’s great! Love hearing stories like this. I do want to say my answer to if I work anywhere would always be “no”. Privacy reasons. You made my day. Health is all we have in this chaotic world. Many don’t appreciate it until there is an issue. Take care!

I think Ian Jackson to UNC gives this a lot more credibility. He was a lock for UK.

Happy times are upon us 😊
Cal will be at UK for several mores seasons. Time for you to go pull for the Cards. They have your pal Kenny P as their coach.

@UKortho
Thanks. So are you saying a recruit who doesn’t want to play for Cal, but loves UK and wants to play for UK, was told to wait until after the season to sign since there would be a change?
That’s what I was told. He even told me the name of the recruit.

Disclaimer- this is what I was told. Don’t shoot the messenger. Time will tell. I’ll take my lumps if he comes back.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
That’s what I was told. He even told me the name of the recruit.

Disclaimer- this is what I was told. Don’t shoot the messenger. Time will tell. I’ll take my lumps if he comes back.
He will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT