ADVERTISEMENT

Cal is not returning next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone knows I was just joking .
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: yoshukai
Lol. Yeah, I really don’t care what those folks say. I posted what I knew for anyone that might want to know (like you and some others) what I was told. They come back to this sight after a big win like we won the superbowl. It’s crazy that they can’t accept my comment - believe, don’t believe, I don’t care. It’s ridiculous. So I guess I should call this person after every single game to ask for an update Not happening. My relationship with him is professional. Not social.
Let’s assume this post is 1000% good faith for conversation sake:

“professional” hmm. Makes me wonder if it’s Ulis since you’re in Orthopedics. And seeing Him and Chin sharing emotional moments on the bench leads me to believe that your statement about “at least one coach will be back” could be pointing to Ulis and maybe Chin as there were rumors he was handed the Keys for the UT gameplan and led prep all week so this game was kinda his baby.

That’s how I would read the tea leaves if you want to play detective in hypotheticals to pass the time.

Disclaimer: this is strictly conversational and for entertainment purposes only.

Last edited:
Let’s assume this post is 1000% good faith for conversation sake:

“professional” hmm. Makes me wonder if it’s Ulis since you’re in Orthopedics. And seeing Him and Chin sharing emotional moments on the bench leads me to believe that your statement about “at least one coach will be back” could be pointing to Chin as there were rumors he was handed the Keys for the UT gameplan and led prep all week so this game was kinda his baby.

That’s how I would read the tea l

Disclaimer: this is strictly conversational and for entertainment purposes only.
I’m responding to this for purely entertainment purposes. But let’s in an entertaining way ask ourselves how any coach (or anyone for that matter) would know who would be retained when this theoretical head coach who would make that decision is not hired and does not yet exist.

I’m responding to this for purely entertainment purposes. But let’s in an entertaining way ask ourselves how any coach or anyone for that matter would know who would be retained when this theoretical head coach who would make that decision is not hired and does not yet exist.
If you want to go down that rabbit hole…Ulis being a GA would make for pretty high chances that he may be the one back in a purely hypothetical where the staff does in fact turnover. Ulis likely would have a year left on whatever masters he is pursuing combined with his rehab efforts etc. a new staff would likely keep him as a GA if he didn’t want to uproot his education and build new history with a different medical staff…..

Chin is purely speculation that if Mitch took the easy way out and hired from within to try to maintain next seasons class…Chin or Antigua would probably be that choice but Orlando is more of a Cal guy between the 2 and would likely go with him to wherever. Now that^^^^ is a long shot and unlikelihood. But Ulis being retained on staff in the scenario where the OP is correct is a very reasonable assumption

I’m responding to this for purely entertainment purposes. But let’s in an entertaining way ask ourselves how any coach (or anyone for that matter) would know who would be retained when this theoretical head coach who would make that decision is not hired and does not yet exist.
The plot thickens. Maybe next coach is known? And has let it known who will be retained? After all, he may be unemployed and has time to make decisions. Just entertaining the thought.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT