ADVERTISEMENT

Cal has taken my joy

floboi03

Freshman
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Just like all the other millions of boys born into this BBN world, I've been a fan since birth, love UK basketball and loved March madness every year because we were always in the running to make a deep run! But thanks to Cal, I honestly don't enjoy basketball no more, and there is nothing fun about March madness. Really hard to put into words my true feelings about the state of our basketball program, and Cal has us by the balls and he's not getting fired and he's not quitting. This sucks!

Most of BBN today....

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Reactions: Fox2monk
Me too. Wife wonders why I rarely watch any more. Told her it’s because I don’t wanna waste two hours just to be disappointed at the end. That’s what Cal has done to my Uk fandom.

Just like all the other millions of boys born into this BBN world, I've been a fan since birth, love UK basketball and loved March madness every year because we were always in the running to make a deep run! But thanks to Cal, I honestly don't enjoy basketball no more, and there is nothing fun about March madness. Really hard to put into words my true feelings about the state of our basketball program, and Cal has us by the balls and he's not getting fired and he's not quitting. This sucks!

Same

Reactions: MO_Blue
Radio season is what I call the next 5 months. After a rough few years and a better perspective on things college basketball 🏀 isn't in my top 10 anymore. I just want sunshine, blue skies, and health. Not for sure how long it takes to get back to the spot atop but it can be a decade guys.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Dude has ruined my favorite part of the year. He’s worried about his players which is great but doesn’t give a shit about the fans because we can’t make him look good

Same. First time in many years I’ve missed a Kentucky tournament game. Didn’t bother to watch because I knew this would happen. After watching Cal continue to fumble with the lineup right up until the end and then the choke job against Texas A&M, my Calipari spider sense promised catastrophe.

Basketball used to bring me joy with occasional disappointment. For the last few years the ratio has reversed - it’s 90% disappointment and 10% joy. So I’ve given up participating because I feel like an idiot repeatedly subjecting myself to something that ruins my nights and weekends.

💯. He has completely changed March for me and I despise him for it. My joy is gone.

Let’s just do what is best for both sides and part ways.

I'm 62, been following UK since I was 13 and I was driving last night listening to the game driving literally yelling "Cal you suck", I had to turn it off because I thought I was gonna run off the road. My passion hasn't died one bit but it's just not fun to follow this program with this clown show going on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT