ADVERTISEMENT

Cal already disrespecting Arkansas fans (also talks about Mark Pope)

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
Cal said he did a Covid test, hoping he had Covid, as he didn't want to do the SEC Media Day; because, ya know, why would a brand new coach want to talk about his team to an excited fan base? He's obviously better than that.

Also said they're down "three or four guys" with injuries right now. So glad he's gone.

6:40 mark (Covid test)
8:20 mark (down three or four guys)
12:27 mark (mocking fans who disliked his adjustment period remarks)
17:08 mark (Jack Pilgrim asks him about Mark Pope)

Last edited:
Thanks for the times so I didn’t have to listen to the whole thing. I honestly don’t think the Arkansas fans are gonna buy into the whole “it takes a while to get the culture right” and the “we aren’t gonna be as good at the beginning of the year because they have to come together”. The shine wears off fast when you underachieve.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Thanks for the times so I didn’t have to listen to the whole thing. I honestly don’t think the Arkansas fans are gonna buy into the whole “it takes a while to get the culture right” and the “we aren’t gonna be as good at the beginning of the year because they have to come together”. The shine wears off fast when you underachieve.
Yeah....I mean I get it. It's the honeymoon year. So he'll get a pass on most of it. And most teams have to take time to gel, so he's not "wrong" there.

But man, it's gonna wear thin quick for them. Had he still been here and said all that......woof.

Yeah....I mean I get it. It's the honeymoon year. So he'll get a pass on most of it. And most teams have to take time to gel, so he's not "wrong" there.

But man, it's gonna wear thin quick for them. Had he still been here and said all that......woof.
He may not get as much of a honeymoon there. When what he does starts aligning what UK fans are warning them about they’ll see the light much quicker.

Hard to see Cal lasting long at Arkansas. Their fans won’t take it any better than ours if he doesn’t produce.
Agreed…so glad his crap is behind us!

Already making up injuries, down players…I mean goodness sake….it’s like a week into practice literally. Never seen anything like this

Glad to have a coach that is honest snd doesn’t make up excuses…..good grief

Cal said he did a Covid test, hoping he had Covid, as he didn't want to do the SEC Media Day; because, ya know, why would a brand new coach want to talk about his team to an excited fan base? He's obviously better than that.

Also said they're down "three or four guys" with injuries right now. So glad he's gone.

Cal should just not coach, only big games. Apparently that’s all he cares for unless it’s the SEC tourney. Those poor Hogs won’t know what hit them when they go into games with 6 players this year.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul

You know he would have. This year would have been miserable man, we would have been relying on a 16 year old center too. Granted a talented one but damn.

Last edited:

Adou seems like he’s always hurt now, already talking about missing the Kansas game.. wow. Ah so it’s an exhibition, guess it don’t matter too much but it’s the same BS as always. Maybe Cal scared to play Bill in a real game.

What’s the over/under on how many games into the season before he starts skipping radio shows, or trotting out assistant coaches to face the media after a loss?

Reactions: Fox2monk

On DJ Wagner
“He cares to much, go make a play, fail fast.” I mean no wonder this guy wasn’t winning games. That is nothing more than platitudes he relies on. No actual coaching just talking.

Reactions: Wonky and chroix
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT