ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

IU has won 2 of the last 3 meetings and split the last 10.
Don't try to slip a lie past the BBN. 4-6 in the last ten. 6-17 since 1991. That's six wins and SEVENTEEN losses.

No title in 30 years. Kentucky has three. One trip past the Sweet 16 since the year the first President Bush was in office. ONE. That's an amazing run of laughable mediocrity, punctuated by NCAA sanctions and the disgrace of an insane bully as a coach, a looney tunes as a coach, and a creepy clown as a coach. Meanwhile Kentucky has 15 trips to the Elite Eight, and eight Final Fours since 1992.

Anything else you want to compare about the two programs? How about warm-up pants?

IU has won 2 of the last 3 meetings and split the last 10.

I graduated in 1987. You know....the last year that IU won a championship. I wonder what the statute of limitations is on being a true blue blood. By the way, the 1 that we won between the 2 of the last 3 comment ended in a championship for US. Something you haven't got to feel in 30 years....if ever depending on your age.

Still suck - IU(sed-to-be).

Last edited:
bump!

calvin-pee-%20on-indiana-6_zpscbc5z9x1.gif

Don't try to slip a lie past the BBN. 4-6 in the last ten. 6-17 since 1991. That's six wins and SEVENTEEN losses.

No title in 30 years. Kentucky has three. One trip past the Sweet 16 since the year the first President Bush was in office. ONE. That's an amazing run of laughable mediocrity, punctuated by NCAA sanctions and the disgrace of an insane bully as a coach, a looney tunes as a coach, and a creepy clown as a coach. Meanwhile Kentucky has 15 trips to the Elite Eight, and eight Final Fours since 1992.

Anything else you want to compare about the two programs? How about warm-up pants?
you're barely wrong on that second stat. of course they went past the sweet sixteen in '02, but they also did in march '93, about a month in to the clinton administration. you were off a whole month. but [roll] nonetheless. he hadn't even made it to his first 100 days. [roll]

Seriously, Indiana hasn't been relevant since Bobby Knight...Heck a mid major school (witcha state has been more relevant, the last 4/5yrs then the "laughing stock" in Bloomington)...

EXCELLENT!!!

MdWildcat brought a Nuclear Warhead to a knife fight...:boom::boom::boom:[roll][thumb2]

Who is IU's rival? Purdue? Butler? They think it's us! THey really do! And they think that they are our biggest rival!!!! Seriously! I don't hate them. They are just weird!
[roll]:chairshot:
You literally have this thread and you wouldn't if we weren't rivals. Archie will get things going here in 2 or 3 years and it will all spike again. Oh, and get over yourself and get off your sister, that's gross.

This thread is more about making fun of Indiana. At one time, a long time, we were rivals. Not so much any More. Our current rivals seem to be UNC, Duke, Kansas. I'm not slamming Indiana. It's just reality.

This thread is more about making fun of Indiana. At one time, a long time, we were rivals. Not so much any More. Our current rivals seem to be UNC, Duke, Kansas. I'm not slamming Indiana. It's just reality.

Humble post.

I'm just replying to say i'm slammin.'

Reactions: MakinMusic
You literally have this thread and you wouldn't if we weren't rivals. Archie will get things going here in 2 or 3 years and it will all spike again. Oh, and get over yourself and get off your sister, that's gross.
this thread is about how iu sucks and use to be a rival but now sucks and has sucked for a long time. You thinking it represents a rivalry is funny, then you say just wait 2 or 3 years. :joy:

No, we have this thread because we enjoy laughing at our former rival. Indiana is not longer on our list of "hate".

Duke
Unc*
Louisville
Kansas

These are hated teams and Louisville is only really there because it's instate and annoying. I am 31 years old, and Indiana just isn't relevant enough for me to care. I enjoy seeing blue bloods like Indiana die, especially after hearing how much of a punk you guys were, always trying to turn Uk in for "something". So yea, it's fun to see Indiana die, and watch their fans pretend they don't even care because they have pro teams etc. I've seen Indiana fans brag about "the state", and then use Butler and Peyton Manning as reasons why an Indiana fan has it better than a UK fan.

So really, it's just pathetic and you're fun to kick around. It's nothing more than that.

Soon Indiana will not be a hot spot for even your more average coach. The shine is simply nearly too old. When my generation are grandparents, I doubt you'll be any more attractive than Northwestern, and I'm not using hyperbole. You probably never thought you'd see the day Wisconsin, Notre Dame, and Ohio State were better jobs than Indiana, so don't say it can't happen.

Good luck, if you want to avoid extinction, Archie better work out.

No, we have this thread because we enjoy laughing at our former rival. Indiana is not longer on our list of "hate".

Duke
Unc*
Louisville
Kansas

These are hated teams and Louisville is only really there because it's instate and annoying. I am 31 years old, and Indiana just isn't relevant enough for me to care. I enjoy seeing blue bloods like Indiana die, especially after hearing how much of a punk you guys were, always trying to turn Uk in for "something". So yea, it's fun to see Indiana die, and watch their fans pretend they don't even care because they have pro teams etc. I've seen Indiana fans brag about "the state", and then use Butler and Peyton Manning as reasons why an Indiana fan has it better than a UK fan.

So really, it's just pathetic and you're fun to kick around. It's nothing more than that.

Soon Indiana will not be a hot spot for even your more average coach. The shine is simply nearly too old. When my generation are grandparents, I doubt you'll be any more attractive than Northwestern, and I'm not using hyperbole. You probably never thought you'd see the day Wisconsin, Notre Dame, and Ohio State were better jobs than Indiana, so don't say it can't happen.

Good luck, if you want to avoid extinction, Archie better work out.
Archie will and when Cal leaves you'll go back to hoping your 3 star Mr basketball picks UK over Western Michigan. We'll see who's program is better in five years

ADVERTISEMENT