ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

nitbracket.jpg

Missed the Hoosiers name in the NCAA draw. Thought it was a mistake. Now I see they got a better deal getting to go to the prestigous NIT.

I want to congratulate Indiana University for making the NIT. Seriously...well done!!! Get in there and burn through that tournament like Patton marching across Europe!
Just ANOTHER GREAT coaching job done by Coach Tom Crean!
applause.gif

Hopefully all the BB fans in Indiana realize just how GREAT CTC is!!!

Last edited:
The content of this thread tells me all I need to know----Some of you know Crean in all likelihood is out. And that worries you. Most of you on here are very knowledgeable. And though you loathe Indiana, you know with the right hire, Indiana could become a monster.

You guys know this.

I love this kind of stuff. 30 years and waiting. Sometimes a program rises from the ashes; others just crash and burn. See programs like DePaul and St Johns. Indiana is headed in that direction

Sucks?!?

Hell, they made a Bowl game . . . . , oh, sorry, wrong board!

Yeah, Indiana Basketball does suck.

Wasn't IU ranked in the top 10 earlier this year? Talking heads were all excited about their comeback. Look at them now. To label them mediocre would be a stretch.
Honestly...think about it...you go from beating NC and KU early in the season, to getting destroyed by the flotsam of the Big Ten and chickening out on a home game in the NIT. Talk about a meltdown.

they just missed the cbi two years ago and now they make the nit. they're really going to kill the positive trend? :ear:

ADVERTISEMENT