ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread if you support Coach Cal

what do I care about a bump. That is a good word to describe Cal. It is crazy that the college basketball world is watching a player that Cal didn't think was good enough playing in the final 4 because of his great play. Juzang is playing in the final 4 while Cal couldn't get 10 wins this season. Cal has a history of not being a good evaluator of talent nor being able to get the best out of his players.

Not being a good talent evaluator? Wrong.
Didn't think Juzang could play? Wrong

I support Cal because he's had tremendous success here and he stands up to the racist hilljacks of this state. I support Cal because one bad year isn't a reason to fire a coach who's won a title and been to many final fours. I support Cal because I have a brain.

Reactions: bluegoad72
Not being a good talent evaluator? Wrong.
Didn't think Juzang could play? Wrong

I support Cal because he's had tremendous success here and he stands up to the racist hilljacks of this state. I support Cal because one bad year isn't a reason to fire a coach who's won a title and been to many final fours. I support Cal because I have a brain.
You support Cal because he has convinced you that you are the derogatory insult you used in your post and you feel you need him to understand the game. It is extremely dangerous to allow a man to strip you of all your dignity to the point of accepting his insults and putdowns. It might work for you, but it will never work for me nor the majority of this great fanbase! Cal isn't the father of Kentucky basketball. Since Adolph Rupp, this great institution has made coaches and it hasn't nor never will be made by coaches and that doubly applies to "know it all Cal."

Last edited:
I really hope Cal turns things around. My only problem with him as been relying to much on one and done players. I like that he’s recruiting veteran players and I think our fans gotta give him a chance to turn it around

Let’s go! The only option is to support he and the team. Let it play out. Whatever will be, will be.

Still a ways to go in terms of his in game philosophy but definitely seems to have gotten the message. I still support Cal.

Why wouldn't you? He's the coach until he doesn't wanna be. Unless you just need something in your life to be unhappy about... But life is too short for that.

Reactions: Calsmyguy
You support Cal because he has convinced you that you are the derogatory insult you used in your post and you feel you need him to understand the game. It is extremely dangerous to allow a man to strip you of all your dignity to the point of accepting his insults and putdowns. It might work for you, but it will never work for me nor the majority of this great fanbase! Cal isn't the father of Kentucky basketball. Since Adolph Rupp, this great institution has made coaches and it hasn't nor never will be made by coaches and that doubly applies to "know it all Cal."

Thanks for bumping the thread. Since I'm not a hilljack who can't stand people of color having a voice your entire premise is wrong, but it bumped it so I'm happy.

I still support the man and believe he deserves the right to try to bring the program back to prominence.

Thanks for bumping the thread. Since I'm not a hilljack who can't stand people of color having a voice your entire premise is wrong, but it bumped it so I'm happy.

I still support the man and believe he deserves the right to try to bring the program back to prominence.
But, but they knelt!! 😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT