ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread if you support Coach Cal

Praying for TC's family, Cal, BJ, and all the guys. I imagine they are all in shock. Support Cal and the team. It's been a tough year worldwide and UK wasn't spared. Last night was just the low point of a really tough year. I really hope some good can come out of this somehow. I feel awful fr BJ who went into the car right after. Prayers.

I support giving him a chance to turn this sinking ship around. Cal deserves at least another year to fix this disaster.
He also needs to recognize that an iceberg was struck, the lifeboats are loaded and a string band is playing sad songs on the deck.
He has already had 6 years to fix the sinking ship....that is more than enough.

He has already had 6 years to fix the sinking ship....that is more than enough.
We’ve been a top 10 team the majority of those 6 years. Don’t be dumb.

Our average finish in the previous 5 years was 9th. We never finished lower than 18th. We averaged a record of 28-7 and that’s with COVID taking away the end of the 2020 season.

Reactions: LukaszObrzut87
We were a Rooferee away from a Final Four in 17 and an OT away from a Final Four in 19. We won the SEC regular season in 20 that was cancelled due to Covid. That is three of the last six years you speak of. Goofy as hell take.
Dudes like him are disgustingly ignorant

I was very troubled by this past season and I have questioned some things Cal has done. But, I do support Cal and hope he can turn things around quickly. If we continue our current trend, we'll, that will be a different story.

JUyH.gif

I support the changes he is making as far as asst coaches and how he is constructing the roster. Obviously I want Cal to succeed because he is the coach of UK and want my university to succeed.

Well I’m right here. Happy now? Kinda odd this thread is still going, and the other is gone. Hmmm. Moody mods. This forum is vaginalized.
I'm pretty sure it was removed because some who I won't name were bumping it the night TC was killed and Cal was flying to LA to be with the family. Pretty gross timing and when I saw it some had started to get pissed and some back and forth were starting.

That's what cost you guys your fire Cal thread. Wanting to piss on our coach right after TC was killed and Cal was dropping everything to fly across the country. Most on here came together that night in a numb state as one fanbase.

Reactions: Backer cutter
I'm pretty sure it was removed because some who I won't name were bumping it the night TC was killed and Cal was flying to LA to be with the family. Pretty gross timing and when I saw it some had started to get pissed and some back and forth were starting.

That's what cost you guys your fire Cal thread. Wanting to piss on our coach right after TC was killed and Cal was dropping everything to fly across the country. Most on here came together that night in a numb state as one fanbase.
Ok, thanks, didn’t know. Very sad situation, and I’m sure nobody meant disrespect. Can’t believe the mods would think that either, but they have a job to do.

Ok, thanks, didn’t know. Very sad situation, and I’m sure nobody meant disrespect. Can’t believe the mods would think that either, but they have a job to do.
It wasn't a good look an hour after TC died and all the posts about it. All the fans from other schools coming to pay their respects and we have a few numb nuts bumping fire Cal right during that. It was kind of gross like I said with the man dropping everything and flying cross country. Some couldn't take one day off from the bashing even given the circumstances.

Reactions: Backer cutter
It wasn't a good look an hour after TC died and all the posts about it. All the fans from other schools coming to pay their respects and we have a few numb nuts bumping fire Cal right during that. It was kind of gross like I said with the man dropping everything and flying cross country. Some couldn't take one day off from the bashing even given the circumstances.
Well I may have contributed to the thread afterwards, don’t really know. But wouldn’t do so after learning of the TC tragedy, and I’m certain others wouldn’t either. It’s hard to keep up with all the threads going on and be up to date, especially if you’re old and slow, like me. If that’s the reason, good enough for me. But don’t think anyone on here meant disrespect. Mods should know that too.

While I was disappointed with this past season, Cal has done everything I’ve wanted in terms of turning things around. Recruited shooters, hired better assistants.....just hope he can change style of play a bit. Get Tyty and a veteran PG and I’m excited for next season!

Well I’m right here. Happy now? Kinda odd this thread is still going, and the other is gone. Hmmm. Moody mods. This forum is vaginalized.
I agree with this ^ 100%. And just fyi, I’m not ignorant. TC’s death was awful. I am / was totally aware that I needed to stay silent about Cal during that time. I stand by my opinion of Cal, still wish he would move on and stick with everything I said in the thread that somehow got canned. I truly hope next year is awesome and we win every game. But I pull for UK athletics, not a coach. If Cal coaches this team to a great season I’ll be right here to offer kudos.

Preach it Haggin! These whiners have to be some of most miserable human beings on the planet. Bitch and Moan Fraternity
Actually I’m a pretty happy person. What’ the odds? Still wondering about the polar thread. No legitimate reason for it to be canned. And I get the death of TC. Terrible, no other way to describe it. But mods using that as an excuse to ban a thread they don’t agree with is even worse. My opinion, of course. This forum is slipping, just like UK basketball. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

Let’s see how your beloved leader coaches this team before you get all fired up for number nine.I will be happy if we win the conference out right. Maybe our two new assistant coaches will offset Cal’s shitty coaching.

Reactions: KFuqua
Let’s see how your beloved leader coaches this team before you get all fired up for number nine.I will be happy if we win the conference out right. Maybe our two new assistant coaches will offset Cal’s shitty coa

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT