ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw ankle

HagginHall1999

All-American
Oct 19, 2018
Few reports floating around that Bradshaw has an ankle injury. Pilgrim was told it is a sprain and expected to be fine.

Have to have depth...

If only there were a way to check his Instagram? He always videos of himself working out, maybe there is evidence of this brutal injury or maybe we just trust Jeff Goodmans word.

10? What the hell are you trying to do? Run a platoon? Having 7 guys is already threatening to cut into the fab 5 minutes.
If we only had 5 . . . on the first turnover Cal would still instinctively pivot toward the bench and yell at Chin to go get him out!

History is clear that there will be injuries that involve some players at periodic times not being available. Tubby had to go when he was losing out on the top High School recruits. We have come full circle where Cal has to go because he can't keep good players or get top portal transfers. It's the reality of current college basketball.

Reactions: westerncat
Bradshaw doesn’t want to talk about it, last night I commented on his recent instagram post and asked about the injury and he deleted the comment. I think it would be wise for him to let people know what’s going on, I hope we don’t have another Jarred Vanderbilt situation. Also it seems like Klutch Sports is becoming a real problem for Kentucky.

• Haha
Reactions: crawfords corner
Bradshaw doesn’t want to talk about it, last night I commented on his recent instagram post and asked about the injury and he deleted the comment. I think it would be wise for him to let people know what’s going on, I hope we don’t have another Jarred Vanderbilt situation. Also it seems like Klutch Sports is becoming a real problem for Kentucky.
Bradshaw is probably tired of catching strays. Dude has been accused of threatening to leave if we signed a true center in Hunter Dickinson somehow. Accused of going to USC. Now he’s accused of faking an injury. All from rumors from twitter “gurus” and Jeff Goodman based on unnamed sources and “I’m hearing” with no actual evidence of these claims.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT