ADVERTISEMENT

Boom this week?

I’m not picking up what you’re putting down? Care to elaborate?
Dave is referencing the boom's sent out by coach F being Robinson from byu taking his name out of the draft and committing to us this week, and his play on words is referring to Simon and garfunkels
Song "Mrs Robinson".
Lyrics here's to you Mrs robinson Jesus loves you more than you will know(other poster referenced 2cd line).

Dave is referencing the boom's sent out by coach F being Robinson from byu taking his name out of the draft and committing to us this week, and his play on words is referring to Simon and garfunkels
Song "Mrs Robinson".
Lyrics here's to you Mrs robinson Jesus loves you more than you will know(other poster referenced 2cd line).

Thanks for clarifying!

Is there anticipation for a boom or has a boom been sent out? Robinson has to decided by Wednesday, correct?

Reactions: bluegoad72
Popular? How popular? Because I’ve never heard that before in my life.. 😂 I am old and out of touch with a lot of things tho, so it wouldn’t come as a surprise.
Being “old” is hardly an excuse, given that very well-known song has been around since the late 60s. I’d think an old person in America must’ve spent a good portion of his life living in a cave if he’s never once heard this tune:

Being “old” is hardly an excuse, given that very well-known song has been around since the late 60s. I’d think an old person in America must’ve spent a good portion of his life living in a cave if he’s never once heard this tune:

Plus, that song and the film that it was made for, The Graduate, was the Abrahamic origin of the so-called MILF movement.

It's a top 50 all-time American culture song and was the granddaddy anthem of the New Hollywood Era.

It was also pretty much the theme of The Graduate, one of the most highly acclaimed American films ever.

If you read the tea leaves I think most would agree Robinson to UK is going to happen. Just a matter of when. My guess is Thursday to Friday after his name is withdrawn.
I doubt it’s that early. I bet he takes another week or two with visits if/when he pulls his name out the draft.

I was born in 1968 and never heard the particular song one time in my life that I can recall.

So if being old isn’t an good enough excuse to you, I guess I’ll just go back to my cave.. lol

That was one of the biggest songs from one of the biggest acts of the 70s, not to mention one of the biggest acts of all time. How’d you get old and miss that?

I’ve heard Simon and Garfunkel before but not that particular song.

Even if I’ve heard the song before, I’m being blasted for being old and not knowing song lyrics from the 1960’s right away.. lol

I was born in 1968 and never heard the particular song one time in my life that I can recall.

So if being old isn’t an good enough excuse to you, I guess I’ll just go back to my cave.. lol
Then we diid you a favor today. Everyone needs to know the #1 song in the year of their birth and Mrs. Robinson was the #1 of 1968. The first rock song to win the Grammy for Record of the Year.

It was also featured in American Pie franchise when Finch bangs Stifflers mom. Another classic franchise of course.

Want to say it was in Wayne's world too.
Yeah, it’s been in a whole bunch of movie soundtracks over the years. Definitely one of the all time favorite tunes of filmmakers.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Then we diid you a favor today. Everyone needs to know the #1 song in the year of their birth and Mrs. Robinson was the #1 of 1968. The first rock song to win the Grammy for Record of the Year.

False. It was “Hey Jude” by the Beatles.

Reactions: THE_HOOK
It was also featured in American Pie franchise when Finch bangs Stifflers mom. Another classic franchise of course.

Want to say it was in Wayne's world too.

Never watched American Pie or Wayne’s world before.

Farmers from Eastern Ky built different than men in the rest of the state? Possibly and likely after reading these comments.. lol

No! We're gonna whiff on Robinson too. His agent and entourage want him to go pro, and he's tired of school. This according to a UK booster on the Trilly discord.
Then why did NBA teams tell him to go back to college then? Also are you ever positive? Every time you post it’s doom and gloom, or saying Kentucky isn’t going to do something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT