ADVERTISEMENT

After last night's drama, a boom would be nice

Somebody go check Tubby's fax machine?
I went to Memorial last night and dusted it off just for this occasion. It worked, Jaxson’s letter of intent was laying in the tray, covered with a thick layer of dust! I can make a copy and attached will be a picture of a BOOM 💥! Also a 🖕 to the NCAA will be a special PS portion of said letter of intent.

Last edited:
It's OK to be wrong, just own it. Don't try to defend it by blaming someone else who was equally wrong.
Based on what Calipari did when he was here it was safe to assume that we had another kid on our hands who was bent on not coming back to the college game. This isn't a hedge thing. And it's pretty to run around trying to claim points for something, or trying to gain clout by saying someone else was wrong. State your opinion on things and move along as most adults do. Pope is up against a huge wall here in terms of players and their posses and goals that very often do not align with success at the college level.

Based on what Calipari did when he was here it was safe to assume that we had another kid on our hands who was bent on not coming back to the college game. This isn't a hedge thing. And it's pretty to run around trying to claim points for something, or trying to gain clout by saying someone else was wrong. State your opinion on things and move along as most adults do. Pope is up against a huge wall here in terms of players and their posses and goals that very often do not align with success at the college level.
We are talking about a guy who by all accounts admires Coach Pope and seemingly had basically said he, if he came back Pope was his coach. We should take heed in peoples actions not opinions others form about them when they don't know them at all. Not every player is a mindless money grabber. Yes, they all basically get paid and way more than I think they are worth. But, that doesn't mean none of them are respectable and can't be trusted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT