ADVERTISEMENT

Boom this week?

He did at Dayton. Has said he prefers to come off the bench. Either way he is playing starter minutes, so it’s a moot point.

I agree. I could see Pope going with Butler, Kriisa, Oweh at the starting 1-2-3. Oweh started nearly every game at Oklahoma St.

Also, like Brea, Robinson came off the bench at BYU, so if he came, I still think the above would be the starters, even with Robinson. Poplar would be different.

I was born in 1968 and never heard the particular song one time in my life that I can recall.

So if being old isn’t an good enough excuse to you, I guess I’ll just go back to my cave.. lol
Not to pile on you caveman 🤣...but my kids are in their 20s and knew it when I asked. Both have seen the movie as well. If you haven't....I highly recommend it. The Graduate is a great movie! The music is great as well. It's worth a watch.

Not to pile on you caveman 🤣...but my kids are in their 20s and knew it when I asked. Both have seen the movie as well. If you haven't....I highly recommend it. The Graduate is a great movie! The music is great as well. It's worth a watch.

Cool. I could name a song from the year they were born and they wouldn’t know it either.. lol It’s not that crazy that I don’t watch tv and didn’t know a song from 1968.. 😂

I may watch it one day but it’s doubtful. I don’t watch tv much and it’s definitely not my kind of music. I appreciate it tho!

Reactions: sambowieshin
I was born in 1968 and never heard the particular song one time in my life that I can recall.

So if being old isn’t an good enough excuse to you, I guess I’ll just go back to my cave.. lol
68 bro here also. Heard of Simon & Garfunkel, but didn't LISTEN to them, huge difference. never heard of the song either.

Reactions: ThrowBackCat9
My cousin had a radio and that’s what I listened to UK games on. Otherwise, our entertainment was staying alive.
So you have heard of the Bee Gees then. Disco era man, about the first music this 68 bro remembers really. Inside joke, hope you get it. EVERY roller skating rink played Staying Alive, never heard S&G at the roller rink.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThrowBackCat9
68 bro here also. Heard of Simon & Garfunkel, but didn't LISTEN to them, huge difference. never heard of the song either.

See, here I was thinking I was a weirdo for not listening to them or knowing the song. Lol

I got called out pretty hard over it, hopefully they take it easy on ya! lol

So you have heard of the Bee gees then. Disco ear man, about the first music this 68 bro remembers really. Inside joke, hope you get it. EVERY roller skating rink played Staying Alive, never heard S&G at the roller rink.

I do know those! lol

No! We're gonna whiff on Robinson too. His agent and entourage want him to go pro, and he's tired of school. This according to a UK booster on the Trilly discord.
Did you really "whiff" on a recruit if they elected to go pro and pursue a lifelong dream of playing in the NBA?

• Wow
Reactions: track42
See, here I was thinking I was a weirdo for not listening to them or knowing the song. Lol

I got called out pretty hard over it, hopefully they take it easy on ya! lol
S&G suck. There I said it. Don't let em get to you, Not my cup of team either. 2 corny ass white dudes making corny music. Different strokes and all that. People who like S&G wouldn't like my taste in music either I am sure. It is why they make different styles of music, not everyone will like the same style.

S&G suck. There I said it. Don't let em get to you, Not my cup of team either. 2 corny ass white dudes making corny music. Different strokes and all that. People who like S&G wouldn't like my taste in music either I am sure. It is why they make different styles of music, not everyone will like the same style.

Exactly how I feel as well! And then they thought it was crazy that I’ve not seen a movie with a guy named Stiffler in it.

These guys don’t get to me. I’m from a time that it will take more than a few pipsqueaks to get to me. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT