ADVERTISEMENT

BJ Boston & Terrance Clark ...

If this scenario played out and began to become the norm, I would quit watching CBB all together forever, I've pretty much have already, the last four years, I've only watched about half of the games, if that.

If Clark and Boston don't development further and leave, then that is just plain upsetting. I understand the draft upside potential, but these guys need another year in college to develop imo.

Reactions: Fox2monk
If Clark and Boston don't development further and leave, then that is just plain upsetting. I understand the draft upside potential, but these guys need another year in college to develop imo.
Why would they want to stay?? All you guys do is rip on them. They are freshman with 0 experienced guys to lean on that have experience in Cals system. I sure as hell wouldn't want to bust my ass for such a whiny fan base.

Why would they want to stay?? All you guys do is rip on them. They are freshman with 0 experienced guys to lean on that have experience in Cals system. I sure as hell wouldn't want to bust my ass for such a whiny fan base.

Oh here we go. Fans fault. Okay

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul

First off, I didn't say anything negative. I simply stated that "if" they don't development, then I'd be disappointed if they leave after one year. Secondly, you shouldn't let any fan dictate how well or poorly you play. You should wanna work hard and play well for yourself, teammates, and coaches.

Toppin getting the minutes he does evinces Cal's rigidity and biases. He plays only because he is big and can jump high. He doesn't do any of the tasks associated with those physical assets well.
Lol u do know Allen was ranked alot higher than Toppin right? Be careful u may contradict yourself. I'm just trying to help

So why was Boston shooting 1k shots per day?

Guess that didn't include free throws and forced fade away shots over smaller guards..

Also Oliver is soft batch cookies

First off, I didn't say anything negative. I simply stated that "if" they don't development, then I'd be disappointed if they leave after one year. Secondly, you shouldn't let any fan dictate how well or poorly you play. You should wanna work hard and play well for yourself, teammates, and coaches.
Kinda hard when the coach constantly is on your ass also. Everything affects these young 18 and 19 year old guys, this isn't the NBA.

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
Lol u do know Allen was ranked alot higher than Toppin right? Be careful u may contradict yourself. I'm just trying to help

I don't care where they were ranked. I am not even concerned about a Allen v Toppin debate. They have both been objectively horrible players in the minutes they've accrued. There is no reason why a guy like Boston couldn't out produce Toppin at the 4.

The only reason, THE ONLY REASON, fans are pissed with these two, is because even though they are exhibiting ZERO NBA skills, they will leave anyway!

If this BS wasn’t occurring every damn year, we’d be WAY more forgiving and supportive. Good luck fellas!

The only reason, THE ONLY REASON, fans are pissed with these two, is because even though they are exhibiting ZERO NBA skills, they will leave anyway!

If this BS wasn’t occurring every damn year, we’d be WAY more forgiving and supportive. Good luck fellas!

100%. If any of us thought this was a rebuilding team or building blocks to the future, we’d say this sucks but I look forward to seeing these guys develop.

The reality is that’s not going to happen, and that’s the frustrating part.

Reactions: Fox2monk
“We don’t need Keldon back because we have THE DRAGON coming in!”

Rinse and repeat

Reactions: shaudyshaud
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT