ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z

I honestly think if he plays both he and Bradshaw are going to take this team to a ridiculous level. I think many are underestimating how good he will fit in with this team.

If he’s cleared.
A is a shooter that fits In perfectly with this bunch of Wildcats. Z maybe a better fit than Bradshaw but it’s close.

Reactions: dl51344
Honest question- does one person here know exactly what is being investigated? Does anyone here know exactly who's court this ball is in? What exactly the hold up is?

Does a single person here actually know the details of this??

Who's desk is this sitting on, and what further information are they waiting on?

Reactions: ganner918
At this point, if Bradshaw is coming back and performs well, we really don't need Big Z. The reports out of practice have not been very glowing about him as he hasn't been on the court much. We have been pretty good at the 4/5 spot and Once Bradshaw is in the rotation there will not be any minutes for anyone extra.
We will need 2 of the 3 bigs. Not if everyone is healthy. But you know that’s unlikely.

We will need 2 of the 3 bigs. Not if everyone is healthy. But you know that’s unlikely.
If Kentucky has two of the three, that just give you something productive, even two guys that can give you 8pts 6rebs per, they are a legit #1 seed and legit title contender. Two of those three guys play and give you mediocre numbers, and I think it's the best title shot since 2015.

Honest question- does one person here know exactly what is being investigated? Does anyone here know exactly who's court this ball is in? What exactly the hold up is?

Does a single person here actually know the details of this??

Who's desk is this sitting on, and what further information are they waiting on?

Your question reminded me of the PJ Hairston case from several years ago. I still remember Vitale and Bilas scolding the NCAA for not clearing him when he was sitting out. They went on and on and on about it. However, when the NCAA finally ruled on the 2 players being investigated, they only ruled on the other player. I forget his name but he was the one who took benefits from the dental association, as I recall.

Eventually it came out that UNC had never asked the NCAA to reinstate Hairston so there was nothing the NCAA could rule on. Apparently, UNC didn't want the NCAA to do any more investigating and just slammed the door.

My point is, similar to that situation, we don't know what is going on. And, those who do are not talking.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
If admissions wouldn't have taken so long Z would have already been playing. It is not the NCAA that took how long to get Z admitted to Kentucky.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT