ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z gone ?

What players are still on campus? Reed, DJ, Burks, Z... anyone else? Not sure if the portal guys are still taking classes or what.

With Pope in town I'm sure he'll want to meet with players and pitch next season's roles.

Didn't rattle my feathers at all.

Just don't understand why some of our UK fans can't let go of Cal. Especially a pastor.

Cal chose to leave. We have a new coach that I am going to support.

His name is Mark Pope. MP could use Big Z in his UPDATED offense much better than Cal would ever utilize his passing and outside shooting in his outdated inside out offense.

Hard to hit a three with your back to the basket and your feet in the paint.

That is where Cal thought he could best use Z's talent.
I could care a less about Cal, you completely misunderstood my post. I was making reference to why Z might not come back. Cal is gone, I was on Pitino ministry team when Mark was there. Had many great conversations with him. He is the only person besides Pitino that could possible bail us out.

He will be so motivating for his players compared to Cal it is unreal. However, I do not wish anything bad on Cal. I wish him nothing but the best. Cal will do everything to take every player with him as history proves. That is the only point I was making.

Reactions: cathouse
"we"? Trust me, you're not part of "we". I hear your savior is squealing on the spit.
Say what you will but Reed should be strongly advised to leave now while the iron is hot! Freaking top5 draft pick! Why risk it on what appears to be a rebuilding year?

Btw I really like Coach Pope! Great hire imo.

Reactions: NociHTTP
This post is confusing. So are we taking about Z leaving Kentucky? Going to Arkansas? What exactly is this?

Big Z is going to be able to receive huge NIL money as a result of international markets from Major donors. Walmart and especially Tyson was huge operations all over the world. Cal has long wanted to get players from Europe, China Australia and Africa.

This will be huge for Cal getting 20-year-olds and unlimited NIL from Overseas branding! He will no longer have to recruit just freshman.
But he probably will continue.

I watched that video that was posted here that broke down Popes offense. The 5 he had making all those passes is likely following him here, but I would say Z is probably an even better player to fill that role. I really hope Pope can sell him in staying. Could make him a lottery pick.
Z is way more talented. Pope hasn’t had anyone yet near as talented as Z or especially Reed

Let me get this st8…Reed will prob be drafted top5 in the NBA and yet kentucky want him to stay in college one more year to play for Pope? Risk it all..injury?! Give up another year from the “Big 2nd NBA contract?!? Is that what we doing Kentucky??

Lol I thought Cal was the use car salesman!
I never said he was going to come back, but I think it’s possible. He’ll have enough $ to live off the rest of his life in NiL. I’m sure he’ll take the NBA money and that’s fine. Troll away and worry about your team

I never said he was going to come back, but I think it’s possible. He’ll have enough $ to live off the rest of his life in NiL. I’m sure he’ll take the NBA money and that’s fine. Troll away and worry about your team
Wtf u mean possible? He has to leave! Made to leave!! He can’t risk what could potentially be *Generational* wealth for freaking NIL money!! And for what…to play on a rebuilding team?? That would be the worst advice ever allowed by a University and it will not be a gd look for your new coach.
And when did u get to say how much money a person needs to live a life time? Gtfoh.

Wtf u mean possible? He has to leave! Made to leave!! He can’t risk what could potentially be *Generational* wealth for freaking NIL money!! And for what…to play on a rebuilding team?? That would be the worst advice ever allowed by a University and it will not be a gd look for your new coach.
And when did u get to say how much money a person needs to live a life time? Gtfoh.
I said I thought he might. My opinion which was wrong and that’s ok. Hey Troll go **** your self

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT