ADVERTISEMENT

Big news

Bagley is a great prospect, and he could go as high as #1 overall. It depends on what that specific team wants. But there are some concerns that he'll just be Michael Beasley with a better attitude- a guy with the physical ability and skill to absolutely torch college players, but not able to translate that to the pros.
In all fairness Beasley's problems in the pros weren't necessarily all basketball related.

michael_beasley_weed_close.jpg

If anyone knows about coaching talent, it’s Coach-2!:sunglasses:
He's the best at player development and won the 98 championship too :D
Not following you. You just keep showing up and giving your opinion. You still think Vanderbilt is the worst offensive player Cal has ever gotten and that its not close?
look up the definition of troll.

I know nothing 100%...I have just been lucky with a guy up north who keeps up and stays in with other people. Honestly no...The only thing I heard about UK had done come out with Knox and W.Carter from Duke...Of course NN stuff but anyone who follows CBB heard about that way before this...Adebayo or however it is spelled caught I think everyone off guard-Which for what we all know is nothing...I may be wrong but so far the source has been pretty close to accurate...I just thought some of you basketball people would enjoy the info.. I don't think by the end of the week ill be getting laughed at again over another post like this though lol

I have found it best to never say anything until the facts come out so I never laugh at anything, well maybe inside where no one knows, lol.

Okafor was/is strictly an old-school back to the basket C/5. But one who didn't/doesn't play DEF.

Bagley in an NBA 4, and will be an all-star.

Probably but I could also see him used as the Thurston Howell III/Bill Gates version of Draymond Green.

In all fairness Beasley's problems in the pros weren't necessarily all basketball related.

michael_beasley_weed_close.jpg
You do know a lot of NBA players smoke weed right? They were literally smoking it in the locker room after the NBA finals

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT