ADVERTISEMENT

Better Call Saul..

Knew after he called his Dad what Nacho's fate was. They did a really good job with his character because in actuality he was not a good dude. Involved in a lot of bad stuff but they made you want to root for him.

Knew after he called his Dad what Nacho's fate was. They did a really good job with his character because in actuality he was not a good dude. Involved in a lot of bad stuff but they made you want to root for him.
He was involved in some bad stuff, but he was honestly trying to escape the life. They did do a good job of showing his emotion and apprehension towards the end whenever he had to do something bad to get himself out of a situation.

Solid episode last night.

I thought so too, putting the Nacho story behind and moving forward to Kim and Saul. The Howard harassment is getting tiresome, I'm looking forward to getting past that one. My off the wall prediction, Howard ends up hanging himself in a closet. I was glad to see Wendy in one of the episodes, if ONLY, they would have played the Wendy song LOL.

I thought so too, putting the Nacho story behind and moving forward to Kim and Saul. The Howard harassment is getting tiresome, I'm looking forward to getting past that one. My off the wall prediction, Howard ends up hanging himself in a closet. I was glad to see Wendy in one of the episodes, if ONLY, they would have played the Wendy song LOL.
I agree, bet Howard bites the bullet and that becomes the beginning of the end for Saul/Kim

2x06___peekaboo_10.png

I don't think Kim dies. I think the actual mark in the Howard Hamlin scam is Jimmy himself. i think she's playing Jimmy and will take the money and run. I can't think of another reason why she is pushing so hard for that scam. She needs the money to do what she wants (to fund her pro-bono work)

She isn't going to stay with Jimmy, and she already knows it. Talking him into marriage was the first piece of the plan. Because when he gets the larger share of the settlement (with Howard out of the way) she'll get half because of the marriage.

Reactions: drawing_dead
I don't think so (with respect to Lalo and Kim)

When Mike said chances are he won't (reach out to them) that he has bigger fish to fry, it WAS a dead giveaway, IMO that they are the FIRST people he's going to come see, but not to kill or maim, but to use them to try to get to Gus. He's going to get whacked though.

Not sure why Jimmy WOULD know if Lalo got whacked. IIRC he was only mentioned once, early on, BY Saul but never again. If Lalo was still around then Tuco wouldn't have been in charge IMO

Good episode last night, I liked the very beginning even though I had to read the subtitles. It's looking like we are getting one step closer to the day Chuck goes away. I still can't figure out the "bingo" at the end of the show, guess we'll wait till next week. I'm still waiting for my favorite BB prostitute to cameo, maybe as a high profile community person before the meth hit:

a2e6acd8c56dca325f23fc274f2f9cb4.jpg
I was surprised to see her again.

Why Kim doesn’t tell Jimmy that Mike downloaded info is curious at best.

what’s her deal?

last nights episode was a waste of time.

Why Kim doesn’t tell Jimmy that Mike downloaded info is curious at best.

what’s her deal?

last nights episode was a waste of time.
It really was. I thought the previous episode was a little lacking, but that it was just setting up this one. This episode was pretty forgetful. It seems like the limited time they have, the content would be better. I'm sure the next will be a cliffhanger though, it's the mid season episode before they take a break.

Reactions: parrott
Last few episodes were a slow burn up to that last scene. Incredible episode. Thank god we only have to wait six weeks for the next one instead of 1 or 2 years.

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
Wife and I watched latest episode last night. My prediction is Kim ends up in witness protection with Jimmy...the black/white sequences never show her but that is my guess. Wife thinks Kim is gonzo....

Wife and I watched latest episode last night. My prediction is Kim ends up in witness protection with Jimmy...the black/white sequences never show her but that is my guess. Wife thinks Kim is gonzo....

If Kim and Jimmy end up at the very end together again, living happily ever after, it would be a bit disappointing to me. Nothing in the BrBa universe ended up like that, except maybe Jesse at the end of El Camino, but he went through a world of sh*t to get there. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here, I think Lalo takes Kim and leaves Jimmy with the Howard mess. How he plans to use Kim, I can't figure out, but I know Jimmy still thinks Lalo is alive in BrBa.

If Kim and Jimmy end up at the very end together again, living happily ever after, it would be a bit disappointing to me. Nothing in the BrBa universe ended up like that, except maybe Jesse at the end of El Camino, but he went through a world of sh*t to get there. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here, I think Lalo takes Kim and leaves Jimmy with the Howard mess. How he plans to use Kim, I can't figure out, but I know Jimmy still thinks Lalo is alive in BrBa.
It would probably be going to the well one too many times, but a series about Jesse‘s adventures and misadventures in Alaska could have some potential.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT