ADVERTISEMENT

BBN, Bossi has updated Rivals rankings

Bout dang time Cal does something of merit. 6 years of misery and mediocre basketball is angering many of us. This #1 ranked recruiting class should help the sting of Cal's tenure so far.

Cal's been slacking a bit. Everyone's goal should be to attain perfection. he has a way to go yet. I vote the BBN give him (At Least) ONE more chance to get it right. I think he can go SEVEN years in a row with the #1 class. Go CAL Go...only six more years to go.

I have one thing to point out. Murray should be more like 3rd or 4th instead of 9th.
After seeing Murray's performance through the Pan Am tournament, I don't see how anyone could rank Murray out of the top 5. Kid is a baller.

After seeing Murray's performance through the Pan Am tournament, I don't see how anyone could rank Murray out of the top 5. Kid is a baller.

Murray had a way better summer than Newman, but for whatever reason it didn't reflect in the rankings. I'm not sure how you can be a lottery pick in a mock draft, yet only 9th in your recruiting class. Where is Newman on the mock drafts?

This might quietly be changed at all the sites, as it doesn't fit into the "Duke is the new recruiting king, is Cal losing it?" storyline that was started.

<--- has no problem with Murray being ranked as the 2nd best overall guard behind Newman. I also think Newman is too low at 8. Cal usually signs at least 3 top 10 guys in each class. Was nice to see him continue the trend this year :pimp:

[banana]

I would rank Labissiere 1 and Murray 3 in this class based on what I have seen.

I look for Murray/Labissiere to be the best guard/big man scoring duo in the nation. Both will fill it up this year, IMHO.

Briscoe is about right at 10.

Top-10
1. Skal Labissiere
2. Ben Simmons
3. Jaylen Brown
4. Brandon Ingram
5. Cheik Diallo
6. Diamond Stone
7. Ivan Rabb
8. Malik Newman
9. Jamal Murray
10. Isaiah Briscoe

I think Murray should probably be around #5. I'm not going to get all bent out of shape about him being 4 spots lower. I don't understand Rabb and Stone being higher maybe Rabb is really much better than he looked in the NHS he looked completely outmatched.

ADVERTISEMENT