ADVERTISEMENT

BBM Crowd?

I was there and I saw some empty seats, especially in the lower section. The upper section was pretty much full, with a few exceptions. I guess there were a few no-shows tonight.

I was next to one of the players entrance. They kept the two rows next to it empty, (we were in next row). I guess due to the special effects because the pyro guy ran his controls from a seat there. But as Blueisbest said, some empty lowers.

Oh gosh.... the Rupp crowd critics gearing up to police. We know ... some 80 years olds in the lowers didn’t stand the whole 2 hours.

Reactions: H00SIER-Cat
Here's my opinion on it. Always excited for the season to officially start.

The Bahama's trip gave us a preview of this team, so now we've seen them in real action and folks are ready games that count. It took a little bit of the "new car smell" effect away. Folks are pumped for this season without a doubt.

Seeing these guys look so good in game action maybe made folks want to fast forward a little.

Reactions: Mr_GG
Was Rupp totally full?
It was packed in where I was sitting. It was pretty awesome, crowd was really into it. They gave us these light foam sticks and everyone was waving them when lights were out. Had a great time. As the recruits walked to seats, a few people cheered then everyone notice. I think Carey waived to someone or one of big guys? to crowd then everyone cheered louder.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
It was packed.......also they usually have sections closed off due to the stage but since they placed the two stages towards the sides, they didn't close off any sections.

So if anything, there was more people there last night than previous ones.

I was there and I saw some empty seats, especially in the lower section. The upper section was pretty much full, with a few exceptions. I guess there were a few no-shows tonight.

That’s ok. Those are the ones you have to pay for.

My only criticism that I already mentioned in another thread was all of the come late leave early people. Got tired of having to constantly let people through the aisle all night. Hard enough to get comfortable being packed in there.

I can't imagine how much tighter it will be when they squeeze the chair backs on the bleachers. No knees in your back, but you also won't have any room for people to get by. I'm at the point that I don't even care about attendance numbers anymore and would rather cut the capacity down to like 18k and open up some space for the fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT