ADVERTISEMENT

Hello 6 seed

Yeah. We’re losing seed line with all this crap performances

You go to 4 seed…your nxaa run becomes extremely hard

Seeding doesn't matter much because soft teams like ours don't get far in the tourney anyway. It's up the coach to develop that mindset and we haven't had it since pitino. Cal just doesn't have that xfactor in his DNA.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Unless they go on a major winning streak to finish the season and the SECT I’m afraid that’s what they’re looking at.

Seeding doesn't matter much because soft teams like ours don't get far in the tourney anyway. It's up the coach to develop that mindset and we haven't had it since pitino. Cal just doesn't have that xfactor in his DNA.
Yeah, but he has a fat bank account and job security.

Unless they go on a major winning streak to finish the season and the SECT I’m afraid that’s what they’re looking at.
I can see winning 9/11 games to close out, losses at AU and at UT. IF we do that, we're 24-7 and with a game or two in the SECT we should be no worse that a 3 seed, especially with all the losses to come for the Top 15 teams.

Key word being IF.

beer-3178447_5a79d_hd.jpeg

Getting tired of saying this every year.

I just watched a bracket show where South Carolina was a 4 seed and Kentucky was a 5 seed. South Carolina was out of the tournament before they beat Kentucky and now ahead of them according to some.

How fast things can flip. I even said when South Carolina beat Tennessee that they were "coming for our seed"

I guess little did I know it was already passed us by.

Couldn't afford to lose that Florida game and yet they did. You can't blow a game at home up 4 with 28 seconds left. You can't do it.

Hell instead of worrying about the ncaa look what Barnhart and cal has done to our sec dominance teams use to revere us criminal what these two have done to our historic program

Reactions: KYExtemper
Lose tonight we drop at least to 20. Most of those voters relish in our demise. Might drop further. Duke loses tonight they will move up to 6th. Gotta love that impartiality

Last year we were 21-11 (12-6) had a NET of 25 with 6-7 Q1 record, 6-1 Q2 record (Did have 3 "bad" losses 2 Q3 and 1 Q4) and got a 6 seed.

So that is 6 quad 1 wins and 12 total Q1+Q2 wins.

So right now with 10 games plus conf tournament left Kentucky has

2 quad 1 wins
3 quad 2 wins

Yikes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT