ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor's reaction

Big BlueBeard

Sophomore
Dec 23, 2018
It's telling how the fans/media are reacting the possiblilty of losing Drew to UK. That says a lot about how they feel about the guy as a coach and a man. Unlike how most of us reacted when our last coach left. Makes me feel better if indeed he comes. Although not my first choice, he'll have my support 100%.

It's telling how the fans/media are reacting the possiblilty of losing Drew to UK. That says a lot about how they feel about the guy as a coach and a man. Unlike how most of us reacted when our last coach left. Makes me feel better if indeed he comes. Although not my first choice, he'll have my support 100%.
That was my thought watching Locked on Baylor on YouTube. They really don't want to lose Drew as their coach. Drew was far down my list prior to Cal leaving. Probably not top-15. Now, I think he is top-5.

Reactions: Big BlueBeard
That was my thought watching Locked on Baylor on YouTube. They really don't want to lose Drew as their coach. Drew was far down my list prior to Cal leaving. Probably not top-15. Now, I think he is top-5.
Because it's Baylor, and they likely won't ever have another coach of that caliber again.

UK can get plenty of coaches if they try. Mitch is just trying to take the easy way out as usual.

Reactions: RondosRevengeTour
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT