ADVERTISEMENT

Based On Our Strong Showing Against KU and We Win Friday, Where Will UK Next Be Ranked in Polls?

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
Since we were ranked around 16th and played the number one ranked KU even till the final minute does that bode well for UK to move up in the polls?

How do you play the number one team in the nation even throughout and not at least be considered a top 15 team?

Reactions: NociHTTP
If we beat Stonehill by a million I'd argue we should move up a spot or two just going off the "eye test." AP voters lick their chops when we lose though, so expect us to drop to #20 or so

Reactions: NociHTTP
UK should rise... but kind of depends on who loses ahead of us. Michigan state should drop out of the Top 25, since they have lost 2 games.

Doesn’t matter. I think the Bennie’s cancelled the season already. If we are still playing I’d say 10 - 14.

IMO we should go up. The result of that game does not support the stark difference in ranking.

I think we had fallen from 16 to 17 before the game.
But to take #1 to the wire, and honestly was the better team for about 25-30min. I don’t think we drop any. Might even move up 2-3 if any of 11-16 lose.

20th. Which is were we will hover all year. Until we start winning the games that count towards seeding, we will be a marginal team
I kind of think the same thing, get as low as 15th and back around 25th then around 20th until February and March then go to around 10th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT