ADVERTISEMENT

Barney needs to man up and hire pitino

I’d be okay with canceling next football season and using that money to cover the buyout. Restart it year after next. Only thing that would suffer is sports we don’t care about that rely on the football money 😂
So, sacrifice SEC membership, and end the sport that accounts for 2/3rds of annual income?

You have actually succeeded in posting a thought that deducts from the sum total of human knowledge.

I’ve lost 2 IQ points simply by reading it (now I’m bottoming at 201 . . . .).

If ignorance is bliss, you are our most blistered poster.

Your post could be used by those who deny evolution: even Neanderthals could see through it, if they could figure out how to turn their I-Phones on.

Last edited:
I can think of more than a few coaches I’d rather have than a 70 year old Pitino. I couldn’t imagine having a coach with a Louisville tattoo on them 🤮

I had him going 40-0 he just got outscored 1 half
As long as he don’t take on Da’ Bears.

Jesus vs. Da’ Bears might bring on a solar eclipse or something.

The only worse thing, is if you threw Santa Clause into the fray . . . .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JC CATS
So, sacrifice SEC membership, and end the sport that accounts for 2/3rds of annual income?

You have actually succeeded in posting a thought that deducts from the sum total of human knowledge.
I was hoping you’d come in here and school that moron. Hack—please live forever!

I was hoping you’d come in here and school that moron. Hack—please live forever!
I’m taking me vitamins, dating younger women, and praying daily for the Cats.

Might not keep me here forever, but the women seem happier, the vitamins taste better than they did 45 years ago, and the football Cats look posed for another Top 20 recruiting class.

• Love
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns

I’ve lost 2 IQ points simply by reading it (now I’m bottoming at 201 . . . .).

If ignorance is bliss, you are our most blistered poster.

Your post could be used by those who deny evolution: even Neanderthals could see through it, if they could figure out how to turn their I-Phones on.
Sarcasm must not run deep over in the hills of lville

Remember the finger
islander_kid_giving_finger_by_manoluv_d9lzdyx-375w-2x.jpg
Meh. Calipari had been giving BBN the finger every day for at least the last seven seasons.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT